wat is best show of all time breaking bad or the wire

wat best show all time he he

• Total voters
that's what ive been sayin man

wire is sociology/television novel

bb is totally different

wire is the more crusader-y of the two, bb is the more straight-up entertaining

I dont like care for cops or niggers, so there's no one for me to identify with in The Wire. If don't have a protagonist to root for, what's the point?

I dont like care for cops or niggers, so there's no one for me to identify with in The Wire. If don't have a protagonist to root for, what's the point?

ugh people like u miss the point of the wire

wire is specically written to be in grey area everyone is good and bad just like real life and there is no protagonist or antagonist because you feel a certain level of empathy for each character despite them all making major mistakes they are somewhat a factor of their environment

omar is a straight likeable guy is he really a good or bad guy despite all the evil things he does?

stringer bell same way?

but yet some of the cops on the show are more corrupt/evil than the bad guys themselves at times

So what you're saying is, they're all worthless niggers regardless of skin color or lifestyle.

I watched the season after trinity then quit wishing I had stopped after trinity.

xfiles remained the best show ever made even after they got rid of mulder and added that spergy new ager bitch.

this was because they adehered to their winning formula for creating the best show ever.

for those interested i will go into great detail and explain mathematically the best show formula used by the creators of the xfiles.

Spoiler

Gus far and away best antagonist on tv

wire has a million protagonists because there are very few "pure" badguys(clay Davis, Marlo, snoop)

ending of sopranos only really makes sense if you're versed in film theory

which is sort of cool but also really fucking pretentious

Spoiler

Spoiler

edit: i sort of like it, though, because self-referential theorywank is sort of my job too

Last edited:

My assumption is they did it to build anticipation for the movie. I figured the movie would start with tony in jail and meadow running shit because AJ is a giant pussy.

Back