fluffyrice isnt badmofo

first off this isn't a TW thing. what you are seeing is the evolution of the internet as anonymity disintegrates. i don't like it. it's something that is inevitable. I can't stop people from fucking with people. I could ban a million smurfs and they could still view the website and fuck with whomever they want and I'd never know about it (look at the anonymous person that contacted NGFM's wife)

second, SA is pretty much everything I hate about internet forums. it's repulsive. they are contributing to the ruination of what the net was.

Well we don't have an influx of nexting smurfs, we just let people next from their ++ account and make threads about it.

I'm sure it keeps you up at night :rolleyes:

nexting on tw isn't even that bad we have had a handful of people fired

the nazi feminist brigade @ shitredditsays has gotten many people fired or completely ruined lives with lies over the stupidest stuff like calling women whores etc in a post

guys fluffyrice isn't badmofo, the IP isn't the same

it's easy to change your IP addy

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS I'M GOING HOME

Sorry but I don't give give a shit about badmofo.
Dude has been a douche bag for a long time. And his recent shtick of leaving 'im going to kill you' comments in rep was creepy and weird.

And who the fuck knows how many people he has fucked with on here, I know of at least one. Maybe he'll tell the story one day when he's convinced badmofo is gone.

As usual the person who got fucked with completely deserved it. I hope he gets fired. Dude is a waste of life and a degenerate.

u should just tell the story without posting the d00ds name

ppl like stories

Back