Possible Diablo 3 Announcement this weekend!

thank god. I was worried blizzard might make something NOT warcraft, starcraft, or diablo.

good to know they're just going to make the same 3 games over and over again.

Same with Nintendo/Microsoft/What used to be westwood/Rockstar/every other company out there.

Oh wait, you thought blizzard made the first rts.
:lol:

Guys, don't go speculating that it's diablo 3. If we guess it, they might decide to make something else instead.

Same with Nintendo/Microsoft/What used to be westwood/Rockstar/every other company out there.

Oh wait, you thought blizzard made the first rts.
:lol:

i'll troll more blatantly next time. when I troll subtly, you guys tend to believe me.

westood, dune 2. I think there were a couple before that even.

Why would they put the a Diablo 2 rune symbol on it if it wasn't Diablo related?

i was wondering that as well... because that rune looks exactly like a hel rune. but why would they choose the hel rune? also its interesting that someone found that the end of all the .jpg's are numbers corresponding to the letters diablo in the alphabet.

i'm not going to put my hopes up though.

Actually, the death knight, the new character in WOW: WotLK uses runic power as his form of mana/rage/energy. So that could be why they are showing runes on the main page. But blizzard normally does this sort of thing for unannounced games, so i think it will probably be d3.

Back