Letter of luv from napfag

I am in Alberta so I am very far away. Anyway, I'd have more fun going to Kingston to visit ObiFAS when he gets back since I have relatives in the city.

Thought you were in the GTA for some reason. Ive got a ton of relatives in Alberta but I hate most of them. Mostly around Black Diamond.

No problem we have plenty of TW in the GTA if ellen/arsin/precise needs to be put down.

hmmm...Ellarscise is kinda catchy...

Thought you were in the GTA for some reason. Ive got a ton of relatives in Alberta but I hate most of them. Mostly around Black Diamond.

No problem we have plenty of TW in the GTA if ellen/arsin/precise needs to be put down.

it would be glorious

I dearly wish I was in canada cos I'd knock his fucking block off as my gift to the gene pool and the future of our human race

Special thanks to fuktard and Obibun for using it as an afternon blog, thereby inflating the post count to near 200. It's appreciated :)

It's a bit of a tongue twister.

Banana Republic

He likes the phallic reference, and the idea that his people (the gays) might have their own country someday.

that sweater he's wearing in that pic looks like it's straight off the rack from an old navy junior miss department

Back