why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

my favorite part about those threads is that the nicest thing any of his "friends" said about him afterwards was along the lines of "he's a dumbass so he doesn't know any better"

thx it's new, i'll put the sig fool made for me back eventually, but it was too hard to pass up on the poop gymnastics

ps are you stoked the yankees are destroying everyone

Mellraiser I never got to see the picture of me in the pimp fur coat

also I flew to NJ a few months ago and Akuma picked me up to hang out and would "change his schedule to make me a priority"

upon picking me up he let me know it was a huge inconvenience for him it turns out and he then dropped me off at my friends work during her lunch hour and drove to hang out with his girlfriend for the rest of the weekend I was there

more quality akuma stories

Last edited:
dude...like i can't even begin to describe to you how awesome this is

though i would like to see joe torre in the playoffs :p

Thanks to this thread, I'm not friends with akuma any more

I had forgotten about the events of july 2008 but now that I am reminded, my friendship with akuma is over.

thanks, confidential!!!

mstrike rules. he knows how to act and i never have to worry about him losing control of himself. plus chicks naturally gravitate towards him because of his sex appeal.

did you let mstrike drill a hole in the hotel wall in montreal so he could watch you with your hookers

mstrike rules. he knows how to act and i never have to worry about him losing control of himself. plus chicks naturally gravitate towards him because of his sex appeal.

to be fair youve met akuma and terra and can judge them from that, ive never met mstrike or you and do based on what I see here

I just can't picture being around the 2 of you together being even a slightly enjoyable time

Back