i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

yes i jacked off after she left though

i told her

i think she was offended. fucked her the night before but was too drunk. then tried to fuck her in the morning but i think i had a boner all night b/c mah shit was numb.

She also keeps logging into account and reading my pms. which is annoying when youre trying to sell something on classifieds and don't see it for two weeks.

consiquently my mom witnessed a dog fight with a german-shepherd and a tiny chiuaua at 1:30 in the morning.

She scared off the german-shepherd:rofl:

First time I ever got head was at after school religion class. Had a coughing fit, girlfriend came to check on me... so glad catholicism is coed, or this would be awkward.

In summary: I stuck my finger in her asshole in her dorm. I pulled it out because she freaked (she usually doesnt)

There was some poop on the nail, I ran out of the room to wash my hand in the bathroom she shared with her floor. She wouldn't come out of the room. So I'm yelling about how their is shit on my finger like a little girl, and had to have a random girl open the door for me. I asked to use her soap(they didn't have any in there) She said to throw it away after.

chandler your storytelling skills aren't top notch... btw i had a 2nd encounter with the 'front butt licker,' i'll tell you about it next time we're at chicken and waffles.

1:30 in the morning and my mom heard some shit going on outside near infront of the neighbors house. she could barely see a german-shepherd tearing apart a tiny dog. it had the chiuaua in a ragdoll effect. all she did was try to scare the dog away but it came back which made my mom yell at the dog more louder:rofl:

Last edited:
Back