Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed) by Sp!nfusor Salad - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)
Page 14 of 16
Roadkill(er)
VeteranX
Old
261 - 06-29-2008, 18:42
Been playing for a while, Roadkiller of Fluffy Tail, I PMed a few of ya'll to join up.

BTW, my link -- Battle Dawn Portal - Home

Sponsored Links
Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
262 - 06-29-2008, 23:11
For those of you still playing, we're doing a mass migration, roughly to Siberia where we're not sandwiched between 3 powerhouses anymore. Build an outpost over there, then relocate your colony to it. Make sure you're near teammates.

We want 3 circles of packed teams roughly compacted into a giant circle, not people all over the place where it takes 5 or 6 moves to send help to an attacked teammate. So if you're on team T/W, get close to other T/W dudes, not next to T/W2 dudes, but we're keeping all three teams tight as we can within that rule.

N:2588, E:28179 area is relocation point. Halfway OP for T/W2 at N:3612, E:24155. There's one right above it that can be taken by any team involved.

Last edited by Alekhine; 06-30-2008 at 00:05..
Kurai
Veteran++
Old
263 - 06-29-2008, 23:38
I am in 421

Quote:
of of of of of of wrote:

T/W and subs are the next target...get ur boys ready!!!....we attack in 24 ticks...i will PM u again with detailswhat happened with PR?...we took them all....only attacked with us...whats goin on?
This is the message that was sent out at tick 454. When they announce targets I will post them here.

Last edited by Kurai; 06-29-2008 at 23:38.. Reason: typo
Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
264 - 06-29-2008, 23:39
lol

You are an outstanding mole. Much appreciated.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 06-30-2008, 04:37
We need our own forum and it needs to be private.

bobett
VeteranXV
Old
266 - 06-30-2008, 04:52
Is this game worth starting?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 06-30-2008, 13:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post

Starting at this point you will have a long way to go, though hopefully now that we are all grouped together we can keep you from getting conquered (hopefully).

Limbo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
268 - 06-30-2008, 13:30
our new Relo is a fantastic spot, and with us grouped up and nicely setup we have a solid infrastructure, conquering us would be pretty hard.

[57th]cneal
VeteranX
Old
269 - 06-30-2008, 15:18
Add: we6jbo
Battle Dawn Portal - Home

telos
VeteranXV
Old
270 - 06-30-2008, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumenon View Post
Some where around page 2 i said I have full control of the maffiabattle subforum and it is unused so we can hide out in there. If this is an agreed upon solution I'll clean house on that access list and you guys can start applying for access.

We should also put a buffer line around our whole cluster of outposts. So no one is closer than 5/6 ticks to us.

Last edited by telos; 06-30-2008 at 15:31..
telos
VeteranXV
Old
271 - 06-30-2008, 17:14
When did we get allies?

And what happens if i accidentally enslaved one?

keneth16
VeteranX
Old
272 - 06-30-2008, 17:23
how about one of you guys send me an invite?

N: 4767 E: 11180

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 06-30-2008, 17:35
Just successfully relocated my colony, my forces are like 6-7 clicks away though.

mangaboy
VeteranXV
Old
274 - 06-30-2008, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
Starting at this point you will have a long way to go...
Doh!

cael
VeteranXX
Old
275 - 06-30-2008, 22:56
It's worth it though, we have plenty of room and we can coordinate defenses good now.

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
276 - 07-01-2008, 08:15
relocating asap

Buddhaz Wisdom
VeteranX
Old
277 - 07-01-2008, 10:05
Well I rebelled only to be conquered in less than 1 tick. So I am just going to sit back and build the **** out of everything. I wish some on from TW would conquer me instead, so I can share the awesome masses of metal I am pulling in.

And Sp!n send me your relocation coordinates.

Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
278 - 07-01-2008, 10:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhaz Wisdom View Post
Well I rebelled only to be conquered in less than 1 tick. So I am just going to sit back and build the **** out of everything. I wish some on from TW would conquer me instead, so I can share the awesome masses of metal I am pulling in.
Don't rebel. Build an outpost where we are. You will auto-rebel when you relocate to it, and you'll be too far from your conquerer for him to do anything about it, as well as under the protection of your team. You will be able to swap your colony to that outpost location after 72 control ticks (can see this in the upper left of the 'colony' tab).

Buddhaz Wisdom
VeteranX
Old
279 - 07-01-2008, 10:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekhine View Post
Don't rebel. Build an outpost where we are. You will auto-rebel when you relocate to it, and you'll be too far from your conquerer for him to do anything about it, as well as under the protection of your team. You will be able to swap your colony to that outpost location after 72 control ticks (can see this in the upper left of the 'colony' tab).
The guy who conquered me are on some islands above Norway. But tell me where yall are at and I will start building a outpost.

Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
280 - 07-01-2008, 10:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekhine View Post
For those of you still playing, we're doing a mass migration, roughly to Siberia where we're not sandwiched between 3 powerhouses anymore. Build an outpost over there, then relocate your colony to it. Make sure you're near teammates.

We want 3 circles of packed teams roughly compacted into a giant circle, not people all over the place where it takes 5 or 6 moves to send help to an attacked teammate. So if you're on team T/W, get close to other T/W dudes, not next to T/W2 dudes, but we're keeping all three teams tight as we can within that rule.

N:2588, E:28179 area is relocation point. Halfway OP for T/W2 at N:3612, E:24155. There's one right above it that can be taken by any team involved.

Page 14 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , but i poop from there! , game is dead , we're gonna die in europe , why europe?