[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
I have herpes Pretty sure of it.

GF comes over, I am playing MLB 08 the show and she just doesn't seem right. I am like whatever, till about 8th inning in and I finally ask her what is wrong.

She starts talking and sits up and I see tears in her eyes. I'm like wtf. So I start freaking out inside and I ask her what is wrong (fucking worried she is going to say I am pregnant). She tears up and said she tested positive for herpes. (II)

What is weird is that a year before this. I had this open cut on my dick, weird thing. I even talked to her about it and said it's like an open cut and I probably got it from masturbating with sticky hands [LOL] but yeah.

SO

She is crying saying sorry and all this shit and I am pretty much sure as fuck got it because we never use condoms. I didn't act mad or am mad, I mean it wasn't her choice. I am 99% sure it wasn't from me, and was from her ex who cheated on her. I only had sex with one girl before her and pretty much know she was clean even though she had other partners.

It just sucks .. dunno to have an std and will have to take a pill. And if I do break up with this chick (been going out for 2 years +) I am no longer going to have the pleasure of having sex without a condom and pretty much having to say, hey I have herpes by the way, so if you STILL want to have sex with me, lets GO!

I am going to take the test sometime next week. I am just glad she wasn't pregnant nor had AIDS or some shit like that.

cliffs.
1. gf has herpes
2. I pretty much have herpes, dont know yet
3. yay

I have herpes Pretty sure of it.

GF comes over, I am playing MLB 08 the show and she just doesn't seem right. I am like whatever, till about 8th inning in and I finally ask her what is wrong.

She starts talking and sits up and I see tears in her eyes. I'm like wtf. So I start freaking out inside and I ask her what is wrong (fucking worried she is going to say I am pregnant). She tears up and said she tested positive for herpes. (II)

What is weird is that a year before this. I had this open cut on my dick, weird thing. I even talked to her about it and said it's like an open cut and I probably got it from masturbating with sticky hands [LOL] but yeah.

SO

She is crying saying sorry and all this shit and I am pretty much sure as fuck got it because we never use condoms. I didn't act mad or am mad, I mean it wasn't her choice. I am 99% sure it wasn't from me, and was from her ex who cheated on her. I only had sex with one girl before her and pretty much know she was clean even though she had other partners.

It just sucks .. dunno to have an std and will have to take a pill. And if I do break up with this chick (been going out for 2 years +) I am no longer going to have the pleasure of having sex without a condom and pretty much having to say, hey I have herpes by the way, so if you STILL want to have sex with me, lets GO!

I am going to take the test sometime next week. I am just glad she wasn't pregnant nor had AIDS or some shit like that.

cliffs.
1. gf has herpes
2. I pretty much have herpes, dont know yet
3. yay

Quoted for future.

Honestly, I'll take pregnant over herpes. And to think, you found this out on the eve of Louie's demise. :( It's a sad day for TW indeed.

Oh and btw, valtrex without insurance is about 500 dollars a month.

Can you fucking believe that? Goes without wonder why there is no cure. :rolleyes:

VDPoster11.jpg
VDPoster36.jpg

Yeah, honestly it sounds like she might have. Doesn't she go to the gyno? She would have found this out before now if it had been present this whole time. A few months I can understand, but 2 years?

Got cheated on recently?

Some of you are pretty insecure.

It's quite fun to watch though.

You are either trolling or stupid. You've trolled in the past so it wouldn't surprise me if this entire thing was a troll.

Back