2018 T1 20th Anniversary Official Draft Ladder Sign up

I think hk would be a much better map with more fog but happymod etc. ruins that of course

none of u guys probably even remember how it used to be when u didn't know where everybody was

BOOM HEADSHOT

Is base ded???

havent played in years but just popped on recently, there arent event any LT PUs let alone base from wat i can tell.

best u will get is super highly proficient interpolaters and pfters in LT.

i will participate i nthis fukin thing still tho lets do it LYON

err1 gots munrapefukt err g0ttam map da 1 day mun play again so newp peeps yus keep gettin worse n worse smdh lol :jester:

fedz never good

ever

has to talk like a retard with several names to get noticed :( sad kid

maybe bleached hair injured brain

Is base ded???

Holy shit FT. How have you been? I recently talked to Tougas on Facebook heh. Base is dead and LT is struggling but we are trying to get something going. We recently setup a pickup game bot in the discord, going to try to see how that works.

Join the discord and come dick around in T1 with us for old time's sake.

Is base ded???

Yo check out that T1 2018 pickups thread by stork and get on discord. The pickup process is much better we don't have to wait for these idiots to pick teams for 30 minutes or do "repicks" cause some **** friend of a friend showed up late so now we have to kick out some guy from a 2018 pickup who has been waiting to play for 2 hours. If you add yourself to the queue you will play. It's LT though so deal with it. You can use whatever config you want even 1.11. I downloaded grooves No-scriptGL config.

Holy **** FT. How have you been? I recently talked to Tougas on Facebook heh. Base is dead and LT is struggling but we are trying to get something going. We recently setup a pickup game bot in the discord, going to try to see how that works.

Join the discord and come dick around in T1 with us for old time's sake.

I haven't been playing any video games recently, but I'll sign on when I find time :D

Yo check out that T1 2018 pickups thread by stork and get on discord. The pickup process is much better we don't have to wait for these idiots to pick teams for 30 minutes or do "repicks" cause some **** friend of a friend showed up late so now we have to kick out some guy from a 2018 pickup who has been waiting to play for 2 hours. If you add yourself to the queue you will play. It's LT though so deal with it. You can use whatever config you want even 1.11. I downloaded grooves No-scriptGL config.

flag-centric only play :'(

Back