advanced midair instant action apologies

u were complaining in the other thread about the disc and u get pretty aggro real quick

the disc is not that different from t1 its a total over embellishment to claim it is imo

i thought u two would have fun on ventrillo its not real beef anyway. i think the kickstarter and then it being a t1 style game really has fucked with ppl emotionally especially 20 year fans etc

its cool i still :heart: u and skillz even tho u both might have ebolaids its the canadian governments fault probably or bugspray maybe who never replied to my irc message so i will go do other thing until midair comes out 4 the hoi polloi

u were complaining in the other thread about the disc and u get pretty aggro real quick

the disc is not that different from t1 its a total over embellishment to claim it is imo

You are a professional at bullshitting Dare.

That was done expertly.

Hats off to you.

Anyone that can respond to a positive review about a video game with 14 lines of 2012 LT drama and personal attack, and then turn around and accuse that person of being agro, is either insane, or an artist.

I'll just assume that you are doing this intentionally, because I doubt you are dumb enough to actually believe what you are typing.

GG, you got me good son.

hmm dunno

if u like the game then support it
u dont have 2 nitpick the details like the disc being slightly faster than t1 or having less splash damage because i guarantee ur the only person that notices and is bothered by this

hmm dunno

if u like the game then support it
u dont have 2 nitpick the details like the disc being slightly faster than t1 or having less splash damage because i guarantee ur the only person that notices and is bothered by this

lol

holy shit man...

What the fuck are you on? Please share with the rest of us.

Dare, since obviously my opinion of the game wasn't communicated well to you through my write-up, due to your 2012TPK-Filter, I'll spell it out to you in incredibly clear writing.

The only two things I don't like about Midair thus far are:

1) The freezing (It's pre-alpha, cannot be helped, so I don't even care)

2) The hand grenades forcing disc reload (I'm hoping that this will be changed or improved upon in the future).

I really like the new disc. I think it's fun an interesting so far. I was pointing out differences with interest and excitement. Just as I did for the chaingun, the skiing, and everything else. None of anything I wrote was in complaint.

If you continue this ridiculous bullshit about me hating the Midair disc and not supporting the game, I'll just start making posts about you enjoying sex with trees or whatever I feel like...

Unless you're just trolling me hard with all this absurdity right now, in which case it's all in good fun and it's whatever...

CKicA5A.png

Back