list of cool arena d00ds

DC.

Veteran XV
firelion
lightside
grimmy

all three were c001 doods i thot. what u guys think??

cyanide/dare pls post ur thots on this matter. more 2 come.

t2 scum are welcome

wow i had not visited this site in many months but now it sux big time.

gd sux and tt is filled with mun and gim threads. where is dare @??

anyways :)wears:) doods were also cool.

close this thread and this entire website 4 all i care. bye

yep chaostar v. cool dood.

i was on sod for very little.

sod and angels did not get along v. much.

angels all have lpb and cry about hpb sod team spamming 2 much with nades etc, but then again cow was not that friendly and pimp and apocx and enticing were dickheads as well so wat can u do. many ppl were kicked by the hands of SoD.

cow ran good server tho, many ppl give him crap and he did not kick ppl out of rage etc. good admin was v. fair :)

later on i think he become more friendly when the game died and we talk sometime in game.

NAS chaingun 2 much it was queer.

jive was big time troll it was good times :)

i would say the newer gen arena were scumlords 2 the max holy fuk,. worse than the LT scum i played with later on, imo.

pibb was srsly crazy.

and then we had WKs for angelcat (penaltybox daughter) who would never play the game and would just chat with samjus and others and make the teams uneven.

BTW, Grimmy was one of my proudest "finds" early on in Tribes. His original nickname was BladeZ. He was a sweet guy!

Oh, NightWarrior too. SpyGlass even. InFeRNo, ROFL. WOW!

was almondjoy an angry d00d? i remember getting into an electronic fite with him.

grimmy was on imperial rage 4 ctf. g00d d00d.

spyglass nightwarrior proto and infernal all c00l doods 4 sure.

ardrid and slayzar were also some type of characters. ardrid was a big time douche imo.

1 time jive joined the server and asked me for admin. i said ok r u gonna kick any1? and he tell me no so i give him admin. then he kick me immediately...??? but then ask me 2 fight on his team 4 ogl as soon as i re-join to bitch him out?? why he do that?

all i remember is spyglass and dracs being dirty as fuk @ duel

dracs also was roomies with a top 3 shifter player LT#56 who now goes by a different name in REFLEX CPMA and is quite famous (and a mod there)

and one of my better loyal e- budz still :)

he has 3 kids and is a nuclear engineer

proto and rs 0wn3d rtcll 0wn3d

anyone on intensive or iterations of that type was stupidly good

yes i played as 3wf.rape for a bit which i find disturbing (slam i know ur reading this and masturbating fuk urself)

*THC* that tribe seems familiar but i thot that was some nooby team, dont remmeber that it was from arena or ctf.

the 2nd version of intensive had some weak links imo (not gonna name names), but so did the first one i suppose.

dracs got very good in like 2003-2004 after he stopped playing for a couple of years and came back. him and nomi were very g00d in that 03-04 time frame 4 sure.

gr00ve u remember [UPL] spyglass ctf team

united players league wat kind of a tribe name is that???

Back