[blood eagle] tatoo artwork [pics wanted]

how about a huge horribly done spiderman on your back..

PS: don't get tattoos on your fucking calves, looks more dumb than anywhere else. Just get on your forehead instead, then people can spare the 3 seconds of noticing it on your calf and can instead immediately know you're a moron.

he he he

i like the t2 starwolf logo, but i think as far as t1 logos go, the starwolf logo would look best as a tattoo

Nay

diamond.jpg

I forgot Starwolf was in Tribes 2.

I like the Tribes 2 logo of Starwolf the best. Infact, it is the one that is changed the most. Makes me wonder if they thought something looked funny about the first Tribes 1 logo.

I forgot Starwolf was in Tribes 2.

I like the Tribes 2 logo of Starwolf the best. Infact, it is the one that is changed the most. Makes me wonder if they thought something looked funny about the first Tribes 1 logo.
They've commented multiple times that it looks too much like a horse in Tribes 1. Some have even called them the Star Ponies.

They've commented multiple times that it looks too much like a horse in Tribes 1. Some have even called them the Star Ponies.

I see. Well, I honestly didn't pay too much attention to TW (or any other forum community). I was typically too busy getting my ass rammed by spinfusors.

Yeah, I said it.

What what, in the butt butt.

Back