Supercar track day thread... by Mitchdubai - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Supercar track day thread...
Page 1 of 2
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1 - 02-16-2020, 06:01
So for my birthday wifey got me a track day in a McLaren 570s. Much excite.

About 7 years since I did the Audi R8 and not found anything that comes close. Aston GT4 was slow. Merc AMG GTR was ****ing horrible. High hopes for the Mac.

/birthday brag thread etc..

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 02-16-2020 at 06:56..
Sponsored Links
MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 02-16-2020, 09:14
all of your threads are brag threads my dude. you are quite possibly the most insecure little limey to ever grace the internet, and I mean little in every sense of the word. happy birthday

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 02-16-2020, 12:13
try to get in a Porsche GT4. From what ive seen, they are one of the funnest track cars. Especially at a track like Sears Point.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 02-16-2020, 12:36
try not to kill yourself

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 02-16-2020, 14:10
If this doesn't put a smile on your sour ex-pat puss you should just throw yourself off a dune.

def
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 02-16-2020, 14:11
the 570s will feel one tier higher than the r8 on the track. dual clutch and more power. (been in one but never driven)

new gt4 has the damn gearing issue still, but still a great all around car. new GTS will have the same engine at least

thunderhill is more fun than sears point. less walls, can push it more. most people i know prefer the original 3 mile track, but i like the 5 mile more myself. you also have laguna seca in the area, i was there a couple weeks ago. some walls, hard on brakes..

but the gt4 would be great at all of them, and you could still drive it around town, but have to be careful with the nose, it doesn't have the optional lift like it's bigger GT brothers. i've been shopping gt3/gt3rs recently but probably will wait. porsche seems to make too many GT cars these days and they are depreciating faster than ever. can get a low mileage 2016 gt3rs for $140s

Last edited by def; 02-16-2020 at 14:18..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 02-16-2020, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
all of your threads are brag threads my dude. you are quite possibly the most insecure little limey to ever grace the internet, and I mean little in every sense of the word. happy birthday

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 02-16-2020, 15:18
What comes to mind is the rookies who floor it, fishtail, and hit the wall. Usually happens at the drag races. I'm sure the instructors will be coaching you on what to do, but you could still fishtail and wipe out.

def
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 02-16-2020, 15:37
power oversteer is unlikely. these cars have advanced stability/traction control systems. i am actually faster around a race track with them turned on. i imagine at these events you have to keep them fully turned on.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 02-16-2020, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
the 570s will feel one tier higher than the r8 on the track. dual clutch and more power. (been in one but never driven)

new gt4 has the damn gearing issue still, but still a great all around car. new GTS will have the same engine at least

thunderhill is more fun than sears point. less walls, can push it more. most people i know prefer the original 3 mile track, but i like the 5 mile more myself. you also have laguna seca in the area, i was there a couple weeks ago. some walls, hard on brakes..

but the gt4 would be great at all of them, and you could still drive it around town, but have to be careful with the nose, it doesn't have the optional lift like it's bigger GT brothers. i've been shopping gt3/gt3rs recently but probably will wait. porsche seems to make too many GT cars these days and they are depreciating faster than ever. can get a low mileage 2016 gt3rs for $140s
Have you ever driven or talked with anyone that has driven the 918? Curious if that car is as awesome as the price tag?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 02-16-2020, 15:46
speaking of supercar track day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG98eLQe0No

happy birthday!

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 02-16-2020, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
kill yourself
ftfy

what u really wanted to say

def
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 02-16-2020, 16:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Have you ever driven or talked with anyone that has driven the 918? Curious if that car is as awesome as the price tag?
I have not, the exotic car guys i know are baller but not that baller

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 02-16-2020, 16:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLicE View Post
all of your threads are brag threads my dude.
see, now that's totally unfair

mitch makes a bunch of ****ty victim/quit tw threads too

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 02-16-2020, 18:20
fair enough.. let's settle on vast majority

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 02-16-2020, 21:11
Bets on whether he produces pics or not?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 02-16-2020, 21:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
try not to kill yourself
Sorry Plas
I had to neg rep you for this one
corrected in case it's a mistake

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
18 - 02-17-2020, 02:26
I was at a brewery in Mooresville NC when some grey hair pulled in driving a 918. I spoke to the guy for a bit. He owns the trifecta, 918, P1 and laferrari aperta. Dude also has an agera. He said the 918 was the only car he would consider putting any miles on and drives it around town the most. The P1 has constant faults, the laferrari sucks and depreciates too fast with miles, and the agera is too flashy and is just awkward to drive around. 918 is basically the Jetta of HyperCars.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 02-17-2020, 04:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
speaking of supercar track day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG98eLQe0No

happy birthday!
Would have been way better if Melania had done this to start them off …

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
20 - 02-17-2020, 04:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSniperX View Post
I was at a brewery in Mooresville NC when some grey hair pulled in driving a 918. I spoke to the guy for a bit. He owns the trifecta, 918, P1 and laferrari aperta. Dude also has an agera. He said the 918 was the only car he would consider putting any miles on and drives it around town the most. The P1 has constant faults, the laferrari sucks and depreciates too fast with miles, and the agera is too flashy and is just awkward to drive around. 918 is basically the Jetta of HyperCars.
Nice to be ****ing loaded. Guy I know who does all the 24hrtrack races, used to work for Goldman Sachs, wanted a Lamborghini Miura. Guy he had sourcing for him found 2. One 850k sterling, the other was an even million. Then he looked at the papers for the second one and it was registered on the day he was born. Obviously he took that one.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Supercar track day thread...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitchdumbai , cuntish midget