I need my tw account deleted

To be honest, you can oppose the views on here, and still have someone disingenuously state that you "frequented forum of racists" people can say whatever they want about you no matter what.

If deleting your account makes you happy I hope it happens peace be upon you like a dog on keanu reeves.

300px-Pathetic_%28he-she-it%29_sjw.jpg

That thing looks like Adolf.

YA

real talk tho my buddy gets me 3 $500 VIP tickets to veld and cardi b is supposed to headline

only she shows up 40 minutes late does 2 songs and then they cut the sound cuz its legally too late for dumb canadian festivals

and im like

cardi b was an odd choice to headline an edm festival anyways :shrug:

was worth it just for zeds dead tho, they killed it as usual

kayzo kshmr and skrillex were fire emoji too

p.s. this all vaguely relates to deleting slushs tw account, which i support i guess

more content about grooves life

more like white men are pawns in a plot for judaic american control of american minds

they only wish they were powerful enough to be terrorists

I don't get it. Why delete the account...? Why not just go away and forget about this place forever.

Don't see the difference.

lots of ppl solely came here and stayed because it had a membership of tribes players

if thats totally gone y would they want their accounts still connected 2 here etc

lots of ppl solely came here and stayed because it had a membership of tribes players

if thats totally gone y would they want their accounts still connected 2 here etc

why don't you stop whining like a bitch, dare

ffs

Back