Shit nobody will read because ignorance is bliss and Fox News.

I'm sorry that you don't understand they're two different but related words. American schools are very poor, let's hope Trump makes them great again.

“We do not want to experience the side effects of sectarianism, racism or hatred in our communities. We do not want to see any discrimination based on colour, sect or origin.
nothing about the 2 sexes or sexual preference, if you float that way. So, being born a female is fair game to discriminate against and if you are gay, you die, but males cannot be discriminated based on color, sect or origin.

I guess thats a step.

In terms of religious tolerance, it harkens back to the start of Islam- very accepting of other religions. Their Global Peace Index is actually better than the US's. I think they shit money down the tubes with all of their crazy building projects, and yea sharia law not so good for women.

So what's up with half the people from Saudi Arabia being princes? I thought prince was a big deal, but every other week its "saudi prince this" and "saudi prince that". Do they just appoint princes left and right or what

So what's up with half the people from Saudi Arabia being princes? I thought prince was a big deal, but every other week its "saudi prince this" and "saudi prince that". Do they just appoint princes left and right or what
No. They are all just inbred Jews, fucking their own family mebers and is one big inbred family. there are 1000's of them.

Could be worse, one of them could be a noodle armed Mexican't twink.

oh fuck midge is foaming

:rofl:

maybe he will challenge someone to another ban pool again

make another bet he will welch on

promise to leave again and again

or post more stupid fucking articles nobody but him will look at or pretend to read

once you get enough US dollars in your pocket you call yourself royalty

tumblr_mcvd07wy8P1ryjwc0.gif

they are royalty like fresh prince is actually a prince

jazzy jeff never became a prince because he didn't have enough $$$$

oh fuck midge is foaming

:rofl:

maybe he will challenge someone to another ban pool again

make another bet he will welch on

promise to leave again and again

or post more stupid fucking articles nobody but him will look at or pretend to read

Imma get by swimmies and head to the ban pool.

Back