Saferdriver. Is this just a Dubai phenomenon?

Not only do you have to pay people to be your friends, but you're stealing from the company to do it.

And breaking the local laws to boot.

Ok Dipshit I'll play. What laws would those be, given that we were drinking beer in the Belgian Beer cafe, a fully licensed bar that exists primarily to sell, guess what, Belgian beer.

I'll wait.....

What is it, 3:15 AM there champ?

Get some sleep and..
18adnewsletter-inline-jumbo.jpg

Really?

Seriously?

Yeah you're right I most definitely won't be going to brunch at the Park Hyatt, where they almost certainly don't have a whole suckling pig roast, and 100% not washed down with my bodyweight in champagne and other tasty beverages.

Or something :rolleyes:

Sounds great Mitch, but that still aint a pork pie is it.

Enjoy your Christmas anyway, all the best to you and your family. I hope u don't get chopped up or stoned or whatever if they find your secret Christmas shrine.

Of my 8 direct reports, one is.

Of my whole team of approx 450 people, probably around 40%

I used to have 85 direct reports (yeah fucking what?) and only 1 was Muslim. A few years later at another company I have only 7 and 4 of them are Muzzies, probably 5 b/c I never asked the Turkish guy. The fuck happened here? And why the fuck can't they work Friday afternoons? I never heard of this but they already had some arrangement with the company, they all finish at 10.30 am Friday to prepare for whatever. I'm sure it's a scam and the owners were just too scared to call them on it.

Sounds great Mitch, but that still aint a pork pie is it.

Enjoy your Christmas anyway, all the best to you and your family. I hope u don't get chopped up or stoned or whatever if they find your secret Christmas shrine.

I can get as much pork pie, bacon etc. as I need in the supermarket here. Don't believe the BS you read in here.

Merry Xmas to you and yours.

I used to have 85 direct reports (yeah fucking what?) and only 1 was Muslim. A few years later at another company I have only 7 and 4 of them are Muzzies, probably 5 b/c I never asked the Turkish guy. The fuck happened here? And why the fuck can't they work Friday afternoons? I never heard of this but they already had some arrangement with the company, they all finish at 10.30 am Friday to prepare for whatever. I'm sure it's a scam and the owners were just too scared to call them on it.

Working week is Sunday to Thursday. Lot of praying to be done on Fridays. Or all you can eat and drink brunches for the non-muslims :lol:

Back