Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28482 - 03-25-2024, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
My vaccinated friends wife just got a miscarriage ... coincidence? hardly (joking obviously, but true story)
But I'm sure it can't cross the placental blood barrier. I mean that's what they told people. oops Oh it can? hmm

Well, It's safe,,, even for the tiny unborn.

Higher Risk of Seizures in Toddlers Shortly After COVID Vaccination: FDA Study | The Epoch Times

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28483 - 03-25-2024, 12:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
imagine being friends with ppl who caved into taking the COVID jab
I was forced to take the initial shot in order to keep my job.

When my brother found out, he was so pissed off at me. He was the Alex Jones conspiracy it's all a hoax government control mindset.

Ironic he died from Covid a year or so later. I think he refused to believe he had covid, and refused to go to the hospital. Maybe because his whole world view would collapse. Shrug.

I wouldn't have gotten the jab if there were no consequences to it. Much like I haven't gotten a flu shot since leaving the military over 25 years ago.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28484 - 03-25-2024, 12:24
If I had still been working I'm sure I would have taken the jabb to keep my job...
much like my daughter was forced to take it to go to UCLA. Hope it doesn't affect her having a kid(s).

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28485 - 03-25-2024, 12:35
Don't breed kike

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
28486 - 03-25-2024, 21:16
Triple-Vaccinated People Now "Immune Imprinted" Vigilant News Network

Quote:
"People who have taken at least three doses of the original version of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine have been strongly immune imprinted, a study by the University of Washington (UW) found.

Consequently, when vaccinated with the most recent COVID-19 XBB.1.5 mRNA boosters, recipients produced few to no antibodies specific to the XBB.1.5 variant.

Immune imprinting occurs when previous infections or vaccinations leave such a strong immune memory that the body continues to produce immune cells and antibodies targeting the previous immune experience—even when exposed to a new variant or vaccine.

“[Immune imprinting] could be a problem if the person was unable to mount a useful immune response against a new variant,” Dr. Stanley Perlman, an immunologist and microbiologist at the University of Iowa, told The Epoch Times. He was not involved in the study.

While that did not occur in this study, most of the antibodies made following vaccination targeted the original COVID-19 variant and not XBB.1.5. "

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
28487 - 03-25-2024, 21:19
i saw a covid test site today, havent seen one quite a while.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
28488 - 03-25-2024, 21:22
Just in time for the bullshit election.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
28489 - 03-27-2024, 12:43
Quote:
Funny story

I have gigavaxxxed friends. Unfortunately they are always down with the sickness. They still can't figure it out while I'm super healthy for being a crazy conspiracy theorist

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
28490 - 03-27-2024, 12:57
It's all about standards, really. Where do you stand as a person inside a civilized society? We all lived the biggest neoliberal scam ever experienced in human history. We elect puppets, those who are immediately manipulated by puppeteers. We are, collectively, allowing these global oligarchs to rule us all as they wish since the turn of the millenia. Personally, I can only feel sorry for those of you who biblically believe you can vote your way out of this matrix. Whoever comes out from the system for you to vote for is another puppet. You, the people, are condemned while trapped in that binary system. See USA case.. There's no utterly difference between Trump and Biden. Both will keep on pushing you all into oblivion. And you want it. Your inner savagery is what distinguish you from those in power. They are the ones who should be marked by us beasts. Only then they can traced and destroyed. Only then we'll meet freedom, peace and evolution as an interstellar race.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
28491 - 03-27-2024, 15:50
Quote:
Don't you work for a family business?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28492 - 03-27-2024, 16:11
No. I run my own business. And if this is a question of my resolve, I gave up $450k in contracts because I had no interest in making my employees take the shot (or getting it myself)

I'm not rich. That was a lot of money. I would've pocketed at least $200k myself from that project.

I was being edgy in that post but I have the benefit of having like-minded friends and family so this was a non issue for my circle.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
28493 - 03-27-2024, 19:06
I could have sworn something was being posted prior to the covid vax about how they tried mRNA vaxxes with chickens for different things and this was the result. As I recall, for the chickens to be immune to new variants they had to get a new mRNA vax for it. So their immune system was reliant on future vaccine variations that matched the virus variations. A subscription service model, basically.

This was known before anyone could get the covid vax even if they wanted to, and they still chose to do it.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28494 - 03-28-2024, 06:25
Or they could catch the new variant and get the same thing, except you know - have to be sick first

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
28495 - 03-28-2024, 06:49
Why are you lot still talking about this bollocks?

I had 4 shots as did everyone in my family. Then we all got Covid at least once and now we're all fine. Fucking conspiracy nutjobs STFU

/thread

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
28496 - 03-28-2024, 06:49
Oh hang on. I just died. Damn.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28497 - 03-28-2024, 08:03
So you took 4 shots to develop acquired immunity and still were infected.

I dont know how people can still refer to this as a vaccine

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28498 - 03-28-2024, 11:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Why are you lot still talking about this bollocks?

I had 4 shots as did everyone in my family. Then we all got Covid at least once and now we're all fine. ****ing conspiracy nutjobs STFU

/thread
ludicrous

Page 1425 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite