You raff yuo roose v.3871

https://www.evermore.com/

Cosplay theme park?

6a45bec7-1c3f-40f1-a4c9-f3c4dd17b754.jpg

Evermore_Masquerade09S-f5464c99.jpg

Mythos+Panorama.jpg

did they have a permit to get married in the park at that location at that time?
could the sunbather move maybe 15 feet in any direction without having to worry about shade or bad slope or w/e

I didn't know the sun came out in England. Gotta side with the sunbather based on that.

It’s recommended that you sunbathe bear groups of people so you don’t get group raped by roving bands of hard working asylum seekers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not really a debate that the sunbather is a total piece of shit cunt who should be put down for the betterment of humanity.

We're white. You move without even being asked because it's the right thing to do, let alone ignoring them after being asked.

Last edited:
It's not really a debate that the sunbather is a total piece of shit cunt who should be put down for the betterment of humanity.

We're white. You move without even being asked because it's the right thing to do, let alone ignoring them after being asked.

I dunno

I'm a reasonable guy...so if I was chilling in the sun in a public place, and someone asked me to move so they could take some pics, I'd shift without a second thought

but if I wasn't asked nicely then I'm a stubborn prick and I definitely wouldn't be moving from a comfy spot in the sun for a couple of fat chavs and their scummy relatives

I dunno

I'm a reasonable guy...so if I was chilling in the sun in a public place, and someone asked me to move so they could take some pics, I'd shift without a second thought

but if I wasn't asked nicely then I'm a stubborn prick and I definitely wouldn't be moving from a comfy spot in the sun for a couple of fat chavs and their scummy relatives

this

Back