Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Uh ok?

"NYPD is bringing in "heavy weapons" to Grand Central, City Hall and other locations in wake of attack near UK Parliament, CBS News reports."

RP - Runover Pussy.

I've been under that bridge on a boat tour. Didn't go to Parliment but passed by it in the boat. Tour leaves from the wheel and goes up and down the river.

The west is doing something about it, called Trump. People banned, electronics banned from Muslim countries. Yet the left is still crying.

The article mentioned the guy as "Asian." Really? Sure looks Muslim to me.

When is the west going to wake up and start taking this seriously
:lolwut: You can't see this as blowback can you?

I bet when violence flares up between the Zio's and Palestinians - you follow the Ziomedia narrative, note that the Pals initiated the latest cycle of violence, therefore the Pals are to blame. Like a typical knucklehead you completely forget the context of Pal anger they being militarily occupied and so on.

But that military occupation is ok too, without it the Pals would be raving animals amirite?

You keep putting the cart in before the horse. This knucklehead strategy to rationalize behaviour is very effective. Did you learn this on your own, or did the military teach you this coping strategy?

Won't allow them to set up a spot oil market (can 't let Wall Street be shut out of the oil market) so we attack the entire country cause we don't like Saddam. Destabilization ensues, some Arabs are pissed off - attack Yank me Crank me civ targets. Knuckleheads and sheople wonder why this happened?

:ugh:

Last edited:
define 'heavy weapons'

image.jpg

Leetle sandmen no stand chance against Sascha, defender of the peoples Station of Grandness.

:lolwut: You can't see this as blowback can you?

I bet when violence flares up between the Zio's and Palestinians - you follow the Ziomedia narrative, note that the Pals initiated the latest cycle of violence, therefore the Pals are to blame. Like a typical knucklehead you completely forget the context of Pal anger they being militarily occupied and so on.

But that military occupation is ok too, without it the Pals would be raving animals amirite?

You keep putting the cart in before the horse. This knucklehead strategy to rationalize behaviour is very effective. Did you learn this on your own, or did the military teach you this coping strategy?

Won't allow them to set up a spot oil market (can 't let Wall Street be shut out of the oil market) so we attack the entire country cause we don't like Saddam. Destabilization ensues, some Arabs are pissed off - attack Yank me Crank me civ targets. Knuckleheads and sheople wonder why this happened?

:ugh:

So stop letting them in the country. What fucking world let's the people you are fighting and killing resettle into their own country?

Reports of apparently just a normal stabbing after a brawl at a London tube station.... Not terror related.

Back