[HION] Feminist gets groped and attacks guy! [Vid]

every time there is a thread that gets juggernuts posting, it allows us to see how his brain works

it never ceases to amaze how stupid he is

ive done a lot of dumb shit while drunk but never just ran up to a rando chick and grabbed titty

:shrug:

Being responsible for your own safety doesn't validate improper or illegal behavior. One must assume at least one person is going to go full retard and tit flip. We all know "that guy". It doesn't make it right but alcohol & crack make people do stupid shit.

I have a daughter and would be pissed at the guy if this happened to her. I would also be extremely frustrated she didn't make a wise choice and had her tits flopping around.

Next up she walks around in a crowd with $50 notes hanging from her pockets and then complains when someone takes one.

I get that no one should be grabbing her but I'm sick of this 'she doesn't have to take responsibility for herself' type bullshit thinking.
Do people really believe they exist in some sort of protective vacuum bubble where they are free to behave as they like and trust fully that they will simply walk into Mordor?

The world aint like that and all the viral video in the world wont protect your ass.

You put it out there and someone will act on it.

ive done a lot of dumb shit while drunk but never just ran up to a rando chick and grabbed titty

:shrug:
I grabbed a girl's ass in a bar once on a dare. The bar was crowded and I was young and (very) drunk.

She whirled around and slapped me.

I responded with, "Well, I guess that means you aren't coming home with me tonight" and she slapped me again.

I deserved it. I'm not proud of it, but my brother and I still laugh about it.

alcohol is a truth serum so to speak. If you are apt to be a dickhead it will be amplified boozing it up.

I grabbed a girl's ass in a bar once on a dare. The bar was crowded and I was young and (very) drunk.

She whirled around and slapped me.

I responded with, "Well, I guess that means you aren't coming home with me tonight" and she slapped me again.

I deserved it. I'm not proud of it, but my brother and I still laugh about it.

she probably killed herself later

way to go

Here's a better picture.
nintchdbpict000375825401-e1514914290198.jpg

I love the new strategies of feminism

Getting really drunk and becoming a beer muscled asshole is one thing. Getting drunk and groping women speaks to a latent personal issue brought to the surface by the booze.

I retract my stance and agree w/ belial

Rational intelligent people wouldn’t turn to sexual assault under the influence, but rational intelligent people are not normal in the sense that they’re outnumbered by idiots, so running up behind a chick and groping her actually probably is normal behaviour

I’m sure glad I’ve got a dick between my legs and not a vag

To clarify, you are talking about your OWN dick. Correct?

Back