Arsin/Precise2

correct me if i'm wrong....

you're saying that in order to STOP TW accusing him of being Precise of 'i am in love with a girl on the internet fame' arsin/ellen went on a myspace site belonging to Precise, stole a few pics and posted them here

you're fucked in the head

1) Justin was asleep when the pm's were sent
2) this is legitly his girlfriend, I doubt he pm'ed himself hoping that I'd stumble across the msg's and post it up

so justin is worn out from this elaborate cover-up he's perpetuating on you

golden

oh well, if you say you're really legitly her i guess i believe you are, and not the fucking psychotic lesbian ellen

1) Justin was asleep when the pm's were sent
2) this is legitly his girlfriend, I doubt he pm'ed himself hoping that I'd stumble across the msg's and post it up

No offense, but if all you say IS true then it doesn't speak too highly of your decisions if you are still dating this guy.

arsin is precise

now in addition to hiding that fact from tribalwar he has to hide it from his friends and family

We're both posting from the same account (This is Justin) she tried to make an account but doesn't have posting abilities.

what I do know: arsin and precise post the same picture

precise2 has been registered for 3 years, it had zero posts until this week.

Post below what great things your local University is researching by arsin - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums

precise = precise2

Post below what great things your local University is researching by arsin - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums

precise2 = dude from that post

Originally Posted by Obibun >
:signed:

arsin = precise, this is a proven fact

precise posted a pic of himself once upon a time before getting embarassed and disappearing

arsin then later posted THIS VERY SAME PICTURE as himself and no one took any real notice

then later arsin posted another picture of himself whch is very clearly the same person, and subsequently denied the precise pic

BOTH of these pictures are linked to a "Justin" myspace profile, and also Facebook profile, so BOTH of these pictures are very, very clearly the same person

seeing as arsin is this person, precise is therefore arsin

there is no fucking room for error here. this is indisputable fact.

Back