Arsin/Precise2 by Precise2 - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2
Page 12 of 47
Thread Tools
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
221 - 04-16-2010, 15:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rizzle~ View Post
Good thread though, I usually don't agree with Obi, but his e-sleuthing has been spot on.
Thank you.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Sponsored Links
mstrike
VeteranX
Old
222 - 04-16-2010, 15:36
Reply With Quote
I like Obibun but I have scrolled past every single post of his in this thread.

It's more likely that arsin and Precise just live in the same town.

You will never be Jason K0tz level with this level of detective work.
 
mstrike is offline
 
Skibbi9
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
223 - 04-16-2010, 15:37
Reply With Quote
i got my buddy here at work,

he's precise1
i'm arsin/ellen
and hell, we'll get a girl from work she can be precise2. enjoy!


also precise2 shouldn't even know who arsin is not want to webcam
 
Skibbi9 is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
224 - 04-16-2010, 15:37
Reply With Quote
I'm no professional nexter, just someone who is able to put simple facts together

right now arsin is hatching some sort of elaborate scheme whereupon he has contacted his only other IRL friend in the world and asked him to post at the same time or something.. that's why it's taking him until tomorrow, and also why "both" of them didn't just do it, oh, say at some point in the last two days

he thinks he's some sort of mastermind but I'm pretty sure the only people he's fooling are nerdvirgin anti-Obi bandwagoners and rampant idiots
 
Obibun is offline
 
antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
225 - 04-16-2010, 15:38
Reply With Quote
wow, obi you're a weirdo. (i know this'll make you quote me) "mrrahh"


this thread is a cluster **** of irony, but entertaining in the least
 
antifreeze is offline
 
Last edited by antifreeze; 04-16-2010 at 15:44..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
226 - 04-16-2010, 15:40
Reply With Quote
brb have to go lose another game of Starcraft 2

bbm me if anything important happens

ed- if anyone wants to get in on this my Battle.net nick is Obibun
 
Obibun is offline
 
sKILLz
VeteranXV
Old
227 - 04-16-2010, 15:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
sKILLz it would make more sense to you if you weren't rife with stupidity
How come I am rife with stupidity? You do not know me Obibum. What are you basing your opinion's off? Tribal War and the threads about "Tribes"?

My grammar on this forum? I am not stupid, far from it. I do not suck at real life. I have many friends, family and people that are very fond of me.

What makes you so smart? You nerd-rage on internet forums about identities of posters


Come to Vancouver BC, Canada Obibum and we can hang out. You can see how rife with stupidity I am.

You are another ****** on the internet that makes assumptions about others with no basis or real facts. Funny how this is happening a few times in one thread..

I bet you percise2 is that girl, and if she is that girl, you are wrong. All of your posts- for nothing. You would be wrong if she was in fact percise2.
 
sKILLz is offline
 
apollod
VeteranXV
Old
228 - 04-16-2010, 15:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
sKIILs,

How would you like to make some money?

I am arranging with Precise to post simultaneousnesly on Saturday. Why the delay? Today Precise and I will PM you simultaneously today to show you that I am not him. It will also give you time to egg Ob on to take a bet of say $100.

Let me know if you're in.
_________________________ _________________________ ______________________^

Now... I do not know either people, Obi, or Arsin or his said gf. I have NO history with anyone here. I got this PM this morning. He is willing to bet 100.00 bucks, and have both of them come on web cam at the same time ( my idea).

I don't need the 100 bucks, but I will bet Obi is wrong. This seems a little to much. I am not sure who is more ****ed up, Obi trying to prove this with internet-web-rage or this so called triple identity.

This person, who ever it is, clearly seems to have a girlfriend, go to University or be finished that. Seems not that '****ed up' to me. Then again I just started to read this situation yesterday. It sounds like Obi is more of the ****ed up one with no life trying to prove some thing that really does not matter or effect ANYTHING in the real world.

Then seeing him be so 'happy' about doing it seems weird. Then again I do not know the history of these people, nor do I care.

So let me get this straight..

arsin picks you randomly with this idea of coming online and posting simultaneously for money. Really? that doesn't seem a slight bit fishy to you?

If Arsin != precise, then why isn't precise pushing him to come online regardless. If money is involved how ****ing hard would it be for precise to goto one of his friends and go "yo dude, i'll give you $25 to come on this webcam with me and pretend to be arsin" i'd do that for $25; especially since arsin has an issue of providing a 'accurate' picture right now.

I know you don't care.. but i'm still not buying the schtick.. although I do think obi is ****ing fanatical about it.. especially since in this case he's just riding on the coattails of all the research everybody else has done in the past on arsin.
 
apollod is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
229 - 04-16-2010, 15:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
I like Obibun but I have scrolled past every single post of his in this thread.
haha me too, but I usually do that anyway.
 
JoMo is offline
 
sKILLz
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 04-16-2010, 15:47
Reply With Quote
apollad- I dunno why he msg'd me beyond more than I said his girlfriend should go on web cam and prove them wrong or STFU.

Then I got that private message today.

She went on webcam already. All that is missing is him with her at the same time.

All I know is some thing is off here on either side, not sure what side yet. If she proves her self to be percise2 then obi is wrong because he claims with a iron fist they are all the same person.

Her on web cam, same as the girl on his face book in the picture holding the baby is in fact percise2, obibum is wrong? I thought that was Arsin, aka percise aka percise2 aka ellen?
 
sKILLz is offline
 
Giz
VeteranXV
Old
231 - 04-16-2010, 15:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Sorry Rayn, but the evidence is pretty clear.

This was fully 15-20 minutes before the BBM info came out, ergo more or less fully half an hour before Precise2 could've been made aware of anything happening.
Ergo, I get the feeling Obibun is planning on using this thread as a stepping stone to a career in Law, Ergo my eggo.
 
Giz is offline
 
Procell
VeteranX
Old
232 - 04-16-2010, 15:51
Reply With Quote
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 231
User Name Posts
Obibun 44
LGBR 15
Hudson 12



**** nigga. go outside
 
Procell is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
233 - 04-16-2010, 15:51
Reply With Quote
Precise and his gf are real people.
Not sure who arsin is, it may be precise's 'smurf' or it may not be.

Anyone saying it's all one person with multiple personality disorder is a ****ing idiot.
 
JoMo is offline
 
apollod
VeteranXV
Old
234 - 04-16-2010, 15:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
apollad- I dunno why he msg'd me beyond more than I said his girlfriend should go on web cam and prove them wrong or STFU.

Then I got that private message today.

She went on webcam already. All that is missing is him with her at the same time.

All I know is some thing is off here on either side, not sure what side yet. If she proves her self to be percise2 then obi is wrong because he claims with a iron fist they are all the same person.

Her on web cam, same as the girl on his face book in the picture holding the baby is in fact percise2, obibum is wrong? I thought that was Arsin, aka percise aka percise2 aka ellen?
Precise2 is precise and his gf.. there was never any mention that it was just his gf;afaik it's been a shared account because for some stupid reason she regged and account but can't post (which i understand why) but how hard is it for rayn or some other admin to bypass that restriction? they've done it before in such situations.
 
apollod is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
235 - 04-16-2010, 16:10
Reply With Quote
why does anyone care about this at all
 
Falhawk is online now
 
Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
236 - 04-16-2010, 16:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
yeah bros this guy has been stealing my identity and pretending to be me for 3 years, but we're total chums and we're going to play a trick on somebody else together tee hee hee
ding ding ding

anybody who can't see why precise and arsin "teaming up" if they're 2 separate people is highly improbably is mentally handicapped

and this is even completely ignoring the whole facebook thing

the only reason the connection was made is because if they're different people, arsin has been using precise's info for 3 years as his own and been pretending to be him.

unless you'd be totally cool with somebody who lived in the same town as you doing that with you without your knowledge..?

christ people this isn't ****ing hard
 
Rampancy is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
237 - 04-16-2010, 16:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampancy View Post
christ people this isn't ****ing hard
apparently it is

although I'm willing to bet that if someone else had e-sleuthed this everyone would be in perfect accord

sadly their typical virgin rage blindness has prevented them from taking it at face value, and instead they are in denial mode simply because they are nerdy losers and I **** models

super internet e-sleuth and international baller? IMPOSSIBLE
 
Obibun is offline
 
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
238 - 04-16-2010, 16:41
Reply With Quote
This thread this a flowchart or a playbill or something
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
239 - 04-16-2010, 16:47
Reply With Quote
oh, and to add to Rampancy's point.. I have never in my entire forum career interacted with precise in any way, shape or form.

For him to take the side of someone who has been supposedly "impersonating" him for three years against somebody he did not even know existed until yesterday and has no qualms whatsoever against is absolutely preposterous

if anything, he would be on the "arsin is a delusional lunatic" side

it's pretty clear arsin/precise/Precise2 is the exact same person to all but the most staunch virgin losers and rampant idiots
 
Obibun is offline
 
Pirate Steve
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 04-16-2010, 16:49
Reply With Quote
i bet we'll see a post by the real ellen soon and she'll straighten this whole mess out
 
Pirate Steve is offline
 
Page 12 of 47
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Arsin/Precise2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:06.