in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

I never noticed kesh until this whole 'I hang out with rayn' thing started. It was like the blossoming of a faggot flower.

what's gayer really

making a point of saying you hang out with rayn IRL

or your incessant desire to pursue community building exercises

my sensei used to have gilmore girls running in the background during my exhausing muay thai sessions 30 times a week.

what's gayer really

making a point of saying you hang out with rayn IRL

or your incessant desire to pursue community building exercises

i don't make it a point to say i hang out with rayn irl?

and what the fuck are you talking about

i've known akuma as long as any other idiot here, and definitely longer than fucking ayzianboy has. and glare used to be my good buddy before he sold me out in no uncertain terms. i hardly count knowing/hanging with either of these two clowns as being cool though.

fancy is a total dreamboat though, missjess would amputate her left arm to suck his cock i'm sure.

is it because she doesn't have a red dot in the middle of her forehead, or because of the stretchmarks all over her hips/thighs due to the 120 pounds she lost in her mid 20s?

is it because she doesn't have a red dot in the middle of her forehead, or because of the stretchmarks all over her hips/thighs due to the 120 pounds she lost in her mid 20s?

doesn't the red dot mean shes married?

i dont know much of indian culture

i just know that some of our women are out of this world hot and the food is amazing, it rains a lot and we often get confused with terrorists

i also know that k2 is not in india

in my law school some chick came in with the dot on then she asked me for a ride home and i told her i was fresh out of condoms and she said i meant in your car and i said so did i.

Back