Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

i dunno if i'd say im needy

im a bit of a dick sometimes

and i slowly become a douche the longer i spend in LA (srs its like a disease or its in the water or something)

but i generally like pretty much everyone

because most of the things that bother me about other people are things i do too

can i really be mad @ crow because he got mad @ some dude who stole his server config? i literally did the exact same thing to nofix by stealing the commu config and putting it up on Grand Central, and nofix freaked out way worse than crow

i dunno, we all freak out sometimes, we all do power trippy shit given the chance, we're all human and we have flaws

its just the way i see life - i like to see the best in people, and try to ignore their flaws. life is easier that way. im happier this way. people might see me as wishy washy or a hippie flowerchild idiot, and thats fine, but i really do like pretty much everyone and if that comes off as needy, so be it. if i was needy i'd be living in cali full time cause i NEED DAT ASS

i hope no one reads all that i had a lot of dabs tonight

half of la is fake people but this is a great city to be in :3

lemon i stepping off to be the bigger man. i don't have the mindset of being grown child on forums. your high point is quite amazing. im watching in awe at what a dominate internet force you are. you should be proud of your self.

and i never melt down. lemon just over exaggerate. it happens when one thinks with the strategies of a child. no honor or class.

so ur still leaving it's just taking u a while to collect ur things?

gotcha

bye

Wow, 13 pages? I'm impressed. Almost as interesting as one of those lame "What are you listening to?" threads, too.

Here's a summary for those of you who skipped to the last page.

Crow wrote a mod with backdoors, and Owner hosts it.
LM paid Owner to host for them, and he chose to host Crow's mod on both servers.
Izza argued with a hot headed admin then tattled to Crow.
Crow realized his server was no longer the popular one, and used back doors that he wrote to shut down LM's server.
I mediated, telling them they were both assholes.
Challenge demoted himself within LM, promoting me in his place.
Crow asked me to run his server...
Theoretically, I'm in charge of two servers now, but no one has given me any kind of access to either of them...

Also, I've seen the source code for both mods, and they are both garbage. Saying "we have better arena code" is like saying we have better cafeteria food...

@Plasmatic what version are you hosting on blue sex, now? What's different?

PS: Long time, no chat (Plasmatic and AnubiS).

poo.gif

I like your Sig... It's classy.

Wow, 13 pages? I'm impressed. Almost as interesting as one of those lame "What are you listening to?" threads, too.

Here's a summary for those of you who skipped to the last page.

Crow wrote a mod with backdoors, and Owner hosts it.
LM paid Owner to host for them, and he chose to host Crow's mod on both servers.
Izza argued with a hot headed admin then tattled to Crow.
Crow realized his server was no longer the popular one, and used back doors that he wrote to shut down LM's server.
I mediated, telling them they were both assholes.
Challenge demoted himself within LM, promoting me in his place.
Crow asked me to run his server...
Theoretically, I'm in charge of two servers now, but no one has given me any kind of access to either of them...

Also, I've seen the source code for both mods, and they are both garbage. Saying "we have better arena code" is like saying we have better cafeteria food...

@Plasmatic what version are you hosting on blue sex, now? What's different?

PS: Long time, no chat (Plasmatic and AnubiS).

srsly

Hi Perrinoia :wave: you should come over tw more often bro :)

We should run annihilation blue sex version and pushbiscuit.info annihilation Jaffe's version. And maybe... Maybe the annihilation 1.3 with no pitchfork. It would be fun to use old school methods to defend the bases. So yeah. Fuck crow's br's bs versions. Srsly

Oh hai Perrinoia. I've actually been working on the mod quite a bit lately. Blue Sex is running A St. Patricks version of 3.14.149, and has some added features that only work with 1.41. It's backwards compatible to 1.0 of course, but 1.41 has some really nice additions to the server code.

perr might need to get his facts checked.
Enlighten us... I know you've paid for the server, but do you not pay Owner to host it? Or did you not, at one point in time? How else would he have a copy to host for us?

Or are you claiming that jealousy had no influence in your decision to shut down our server? Obviously that ain't true. You get your panties in a twist every time people start playing on another server.

Oh hai Perrinoia. I've actually been working on the mod quite a bit lately. Blue Sex is running A St. Patricks version of 3.14.149, and has some added features that only work with 1.41. It's backwards compatible to 1.0 of course, but 1.41 has some really nice additions to the server code.
I'm intrigued. PS: I'm making my own mod, called "Ascension".
You know how beacons behave differently for each armor, in Annihilation?
Beacons behave differently for each pack, in Ascension.
This is what happens when you use beacons while wearing sensor jammer pack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDEMTagS9x0

I'm also writing a profile registration system, that converts each character in your name to hexadecimal values, so "[df]Perrinoia" becomes "5B64665D50657272696E6F6961". I use that as a index for my profile variable arrays, and also truncate after the 8th character and store all variables that start with those 8 characters in a file named with those 8 characters. Since each pair of hexadecimal characters equals one character from a player name, that means all names in each file have the same first four characters... So a clan like [df] would all be lumped into one file. Not {OZ} though... Those fools put the tag at the end of their names.

This also means my profile registration system is compatible with Windows 95-98, since it won't create files with names longer than 8 characters. Not that anyone has hosted Tribes on Windows 95 or 98 since Windows XP was released.

Last edited:
Back