T1 status

i mean if co-ownership of archetype studios that u bought into privately or were given pre-kickstarter ain't crony capitalism idk what is

this should be public news

u guys are too self-interested to be remotely unbiased, if midair isn't something u want to play long term idk y ur pretending like you know youth demographics

a shitty 150k follower weird twitter is not hard to produce

posting on fyad is not hard to do when u arent banned from the time ur 8

u a content stealer stork thats what u and opsayo do, no quagmire party line grade school public relations shit is gonna change that lol

i fought for my position with non and i knew him long before i ever started trying to organize games etc or called him out on lasthope or his admin pw being antisemitic. many ppl flat out hated nonreg and still do. im not one of them but i definitely dont respect him as an authority.

opsayo is definitely not my archetype, he nexted chewspitt to the point of getting him fired from his job over tw drama????? and flat out says hey i dont want to play this game its not fun to me on steam

i just dont get what the argument here vs what im saying is

if they nerfed flag passing to the point it sucks, thats real

if the game is mechanically less robust than t1 or quake, a quake autist will not like it, and thats fine

if the game has happy mod, we deal with that

if the game is patched and changes dirfferent every patch majorly, some can deal with it

its the combination of all these things + shithead noobies for private testing team LOL its just like fuck this game and fuck the arrogant scamming staff

what happened with archetype studios management according to fyr and absolute is basically insider trading - crony private investment scheme. WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA SUPPORT THAT

TRIBE IS ABOUT TRIBE

MIDAIR SHOULDNT BE ABOUT SELF PASSING SHORT AND GROUND STANDOFFS LOL

anyway my opinion means shit but at least i didnt shill out and get that on my record

Last edited:
i don't really like midair that much so i don't play it. i feel like it's hard to play other tribes games after spending so much time on t1. maybe it's an uncanny valley type thing, where it resembles the game that i prefer but is just different enough to be repulsive.

i supported the team and the vision to try to bring all tribes players' together under a modern title, but now that i can start to picture what the game will turn out like as the pieces come together, i still support their efforts but i can tell it's not being made for people with my tastes.

if / when it ever goes public and there are large base servers, i can see myself logging in and skiing around though for sure, just not playing it competitively

basic of team work is communication, and archetype broke that by being untransparent

this is like the #1 rule of indie gaming

dont fuck with ur indie gaming player base u are not gonna be a major company without several millions in funding so dont act like it in policy and public relations. indie gaming is not a fake it till u make it business

if archetype already has that kind of money behind closed doors. i would really appreciate my kickstarter money back

the price gouging alone up until december is what really really got me. who wants to play a game that 99% of ur friends cant even AFFORD

if / when it ever goes public and there are large base servers, i can see myself logging in and skiing around though for sure, just not playing it competitively

pretty much sums it up

ps dare play cpma with me i never liked reflex

pretty much sums it up

ps dare play cpma with me i never liked reflex

i got banned from reflex league for actually being too good (i almost beat hoyt in tier 1) and then i yelled at kangajoo admin staff in discord so qualx banned me

i am so in for cpma :D hal9000 probably gonna play with us too

i don't really like midair that much so i don't play it. i feel like it's hard to play other tribes games after spending so much time on t1. maybe it's an uncanny valley type thing, where it resembles the game that i prefer but is just different enough to be repulsive.

i supported the team and the vision to try to bring all tribes players' together under a modern title, but now that i can start to picture what the game will turn out like as the pieces come together, i still support their efforts but i can tell it's not being made for people with my tastes.

I think you should at least put in a couple of pickup games in for a real test.

i couldn't make it more than a minute with Speed capped T2 physx. It was aweful please tellme mid air ain like this

if they unnerfed the flag passing to something more in the middle of what it was before and similar to t1

id really enjoy midair and praise it despite the obviously indirect harassing community, built in happymod, noobie elitists as private testers server side recording my pov studying me etc, ITS JUST BUSINESS RIGHT

i dont want my opinions on this game, i dont want to troll the game, i put my money in and im happy with that to an extent but i think the allusion to private investing scheme

and the direction being more in favor of projectile and legions players than actual skilled video gamers

it just bugs me to fuck

opsayo should pu more IMO but personally ive had enough till that flag shit is fixed, and i watch the game nightly on stream

if they unnerfed the flag passing to something more in the middle of what it was before and similar to t1

id really enjoy midair and praise it despite the obviously indirect harassing community, built in happymod, noobie elitists as private testers server side recording my pov studying me etc, ITS JUST BUSINESS RIGHT

i dont want my opinions on this game, i dont want to troll the game, i put my money in and im happy with that to an extent but i think the allusion to private investing scheme

and the direction being more in favor of projectile and legions players than actual skilled video gamers

it just bugs me to fuck

opsayo should pu more IMO but personally ive had enough till that flag shit is fixed, and i watch the game nightly on stream

The flag fix is a test. Nobody said it was here to stay. Everyone that plays regularly called for some type of fix. First fix was prob a little overboard. But it will get fine tuned with the help of FEEDBACK. You gotta play to give a real opinion on how you want it fixed from here.

no every1 must die now due to this tribes talk and tw threads THE GAME DEPENDS ON IT

its hard to accept that the people that are making the game though fell in love for different reasons, so it reflects in the game that they're making. and that their experiences and opinions on what the best game looks like are totally valid in their own right

to me, it definitely feels like an aim-based game and less of a focus on movement. i don't know though, personally i enjoy tribes because of the difficulty of movement. rocket league seems like a good example, it's a game that's amazing because of its mechanics, not in spite of it. why would you ever want to take out or trivialize the reason it was so addicting in the first place?

Last edited:
its hard to accept that the people that are making the game though fell in love for different reasons, so it reflects in the game that they're making. and that their experiences and opinions on what the best game looks like are totally valid in their own right

"because money" is purely unobjective and totally tied into this perception the devs have.

and any1 is able to just "do the right thing at the right time" they just have to be skilled and quality at what they invest in

and right and wrong is generally relative dont let anyone tell u differently its one of the few absolutes that exist for now like gravity

if u liked tribes movement its totally possible to coopt in with reflex and kovaak (who is a famous tribes shifter mod player and the god father of quake physics knowledge and nuclear engineer) into making a tribes mod in reflex with really really really really nuanced skiing

if u really arent gonna try midair pu's again try reflex i promise u will get a lot from even just the racing mod and customizability with lua scripting

Last edited:
Back