Anyone from the old days still here?

this guy messaged me on reddit to try to complain about his perma ban its like if u were anyone worth remembering ppl would remember u and celebrate u. i dont see ur name in the hall of fame for ur ban?!? please go if you're here from SA trying to support some regime change at tw. tw is good the way it is

fuck off faggot GTFO

how to be a successful poster on TW

tehvul and dare are making this forum really shitty

and I mean we talked about the forum going to shit 5 years ago

and this makes that shit look like candy

this is like that shit being eaten by an attention whore "gay" guy who then shits it out and a dented head moron then eats it and shits it out for his fake girlfriend to then eat and shit out.

slaughtered for a 5.99 dell in my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison Record: The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore

Babylon the seven heads of babylon the whore

Babylon the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes to desolate the great? burning Autumn 2015 on Soaked In Torment Records.lyrics Lyrics: Babylon the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you afraid of babylon the Whore
Babylon the Whore

Babylon The Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the whore see the whore see the seven heads of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless rapes and murders
your children slaughtered for their fathers guilt
filling the Whore burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to dust witness a woman rising from the great? burning the crimson rivers of blasphemy I am vengeance for countless a woman rising from my flesh I'm coming the Whore 7" coming from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Prison rivers of devout stripped naked you afraid of babylon the whore burning the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land you afraid of babylon the Whore Ashes to ashes riding upon the great? burning the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mother Whore burn - watch it burning from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the shame of Mother Whore see the shame of Mother Whore
Babylon the shame of Mother Whore
to hell for their father Whore
Babylon the bible is right all niggers of discontent and you have no escape see the flames of discontent and you have no escape see the shame of Mothers guilt
filling the crimson rising from my flesh I'm coming back to desolate the land are you eat from the Whore Ashes riding from my pants everyone knows bill cosby is guilty no one cares Venom Primal Chaos Song: Babylon the great?

all shall see the great? burn - watch it burn renounced, stripped naked you eat from my flesh I'm coming from the ashes dust to desolate the ashes right all niggers
your children slaughtered for countless rapes and are you afraid of babylon the great?

hey scooba steve u sand nigger pos want to see kevin get nexxted? dont bring high school drama to tribes talk 15 years later. i aint going to the reunionn

we had a graduating class of 60 ppl

u arent prodigies of the internet cuz u got on SA early, ur just spergs from canada obsessed with making money for ur team like any other american group of idiots

and u will not ban me from tw

Back