why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

fraggle loves this attention. But i understand why cy is pissed.

Rayn steps in on everything else, i don't see how this is any different. But then again, it wouldn't suprise me at all for fraggle to show up at rayns house, because he is fuckin nuts.

:signed:

I say '1 day per dollar unpaid" ban is reasonable

fraggle asked me if I would ban everyone who didn't pay if he made these bets, I told him I didn't want to get involved because I don't like banning people -- especially for shit that really has nothing to do with TW. Why would it work the other way around? fraggle even posted in that thread I refused to get involved, even when he offered me a 10% cut.

fraggle asked me if I would ban everyone who didn't pay if he made these bets, I told him I didn't want to get involved because I don't like banning people -- especially for shit that really has nothing to do with TW. Why would it work the other way around? fraggle even posted in that thread I refused to get involved, even when he offered me a 10% cut.

fraggle never reneged his offer to be banned for not paying up

the bet went on and he paid out to "some" people

you date ugly wenches

or are at least friends with them, which is nearly as bad.

ed- what the fuck is this. it's following me now.
f1w09x.jpg

he used tw to make bets with tw members

tw is involved

him not being banned is just another event in the long list of double standards applied by the admins

i've never really liked fraggle

he has a gay lisp, is obese, and was always a latch-on to everything that nido, gon, or myself did 9 years ago

these are people i don't associate with

Really this is between the people who bet and fraggle, I'm not an arbitrator. What if it came down to one person's word against anothers each calling for bans? I don't need that hassle.

seem more like the fact that you are down with fraggle dicking people around on this forum more than other posters.

Colosus banned me once for something that happened on IRC. I'm not kidding. After that i got banned for "smurfing".

i told you guys, fraggle would show up at rayns house ... its not the chance rayn is willing to take.

im telling you, fraggle is fuckin crazy.

Back