[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

nuhhh uhhhh

DUgBrX8U0AA_ImP.jpg

Minorities would've turned out even less for Bernie.

keep the DNC/company shared line going that will be what it takes. i'm certain that the DNC targeted black church calling trees to slander the bern, and the washington post printed an op ed claiming that sanders was NOT present at civil rights marches, and they still haven't retracted it. fool me twice, won't get fooled again. there was a religious black guy at the office who was hell-bent for HRC and completely disregarded killer mike's video not sure how to reason with stupid people we see that demonstrated here on the daily.

edit- btw ballots with no presidential selection were not minorities i don't think. need to coordinate race message better with cpttele me thinks

Michigan's 2016 presidential election by the numbers | MLive.com

As the nation absorbs one of the most stunning upset in U.S. presidential history, here's some of the highlights of the Michigan results.
87,810: Number of voters this election who cast a ballot but did not cast a vote for president. That compares to 49,840 undervotes for president in 2012.

Last edited:
Been posted yet?

Grassley, Graham Send Batch of Letters Related to Potential Political Influence on FBI
Jan 26, 2018

WASHINGTON – As part of their ongoing oversight efforts to ensure that the FBI’s law enforcement activities are free of improper political influence, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) yesterday sent six letters seeking information and documents regarding Christopher Steele’s work on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary for America. The letters seek information and documents relating to those political organizations’ knowledge of and involvement in Mr. Steele’s work and his reported interactions with the FBI while he was working on behalf of these political organizations. The letters were sent to:

The Democratic National Committee (DNC)
Hillary for America (HFA)
Former DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile
HFA Chair John Podesta
HFA Chief Strategist Joel Benenson

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi

In shit tier Michigan (everything blue) saw some but not lots of Trump signs. Everywhere else, especially the further north of Bay City I'd go, all I saw was fuckton of Trump signs. Was pretty interesting to see. Trump winning lib/fag heaven Traverse City was was even more interesting.

trump-counties-michigan.jpg

EDIT: Everything south of Bay City is still shit tier but they did sorta redeem themselves a tiny bit..

Last edited:
Devin Nunes, President Trumps stooge, attacks FBI | The Fresno Bee

Now, he’s being celebrated in Trumpworld with the four-page memo that accuses the FBI of political bias and misdeeds. Drafted by Nunes staffers, it apparently summarizes classified material and alleges abuse of the surveillance process by the FBI and Justice Department to target the Trump campaign. Conservative media and some Republicans in Congress are calling for it to be released publicly and using it to call for Mueller’s investigation to be shut down.

There are reasons to be very skeptical of this memo. The FBI hasn’t been sent a copy or given a chance to respond. Democrats who have seen it, including Rep. Adam Schiff of Burbank, say it’s full of inaccuracies and innuendo. And the social media campaign #ReleaseTheMemo may be promoted by Russian-linked bots, just as during the 2016 campaign.

Nunes’s office did not respond Wednesday to our questions about the memo. But the Justice Department wrote to him, warning that it would be “extraordinarily reckless” to release the memo without any review for possible risk to national security or ongoing investigations.

While the FBI has overstepped during its history (for instance the COINTELPRO operations against political dissidents during J. Edgar Hoover’s tenure), it is supremely ironic that the GOP – which long has proclaimed itself the party of law and order – is serving to undermine public trust in agents who risk their lives, combat organized crime, ferret out public corruption and protect us against terrorism.

GOP is trying to undermine the FBI bros...

It's not the FBI doing it to themselves

Also

MUHHHH RUSSIA

How is it that when anything comes to light that will show the level of absolute corruption within the Democratic party, it's somehow connected to Russia?

I suppose all the people on this board who want the memo released, is somehow connected to Putin.

This has got to be the single greatest political scapegoat in modern American politics. The ole 'Right-wing conspiracy' from the 90's was pushed hard but this Russia narrative takes the cake.

How is it that when anything comes to light that will show the level of absolute corruption within the Democratic party, it's somehow connected to Russia?

I suppose all the people on this board who want the memo released, is somehow connected to Putin.

This has got to be the single greatest political scapegoat in modern American politics. The ole 'Right-wing conspiracy' from the 90's was pushed hard but this Russia narrative takes the cake.

they sex it up with russia shite but the rest of the article refers to the grassley circus. more to the point, nunes is on some intelligence committee that might tell grassley where to eat shit, but TBH i would need to read and review, which we should all do

Back