[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

In 2013, Trump said to blame the president if the government shuts down.

So which is it, Tele? You seem confused.

LOLOLOL

DT9U-pjX0AAIz97.jpg

Someone wants their CHIP program and some DACAMOLE too

if trump keeps deporting illegals

dems will have to open all prisons and give voting rights back to felons to keep up

if they can't get these 800k daca kids and 3-4 million chained migrants attached to them they might not be able to beat Trump in 2020

the banana republic depends on this for Democrats

SHUT IT DOWN

i like how the minority party has the ability to shut the government down

check and balance for if commies/nazis take over, good play, got it.

when that power is being used as a proxy for maintaining party rolls

fuk.

it's only a temporary boost

they have to keep the floodgates open because their new recruits eventually realize that they were just being used as pawns and have been let down by the party

they wind up losing support from a typical immigrant party member 5-10 years after smuggling that person in

u can read the rest of these statistics in my book Real (Not Made Up) Facts available from pendant publishing $15.99 hardcover/$5.99 paperback next week

i like how the minority party has the ability to shut the government down

check and balance for if commies/nazis take over, good play, got it.

when that power is being used as a proxy for maintaining party rolls

fuk.

seriously

people like deranged trying to blame Trump

but that isn't how this works

and DEM's are trying to blame GOP

even though 100% of them does not = the 60 votes needed to get this passed

But it isn't like numbers or facts or reality have stopped their abysmal arguments before now

they have their highly manufactured rehearsed narratives and they are sticking to it even if the entire boat sinks

that was the Stephen Miller and Acosta interview i believe

from what i can see they feel for "her safety" after the interview once the internet all started making fun of her. I have yet to see any threat directed her way other than people possibly laughing themselves to death in front of her on the streets.

but she is a victim 10 times removed....her defeat and ridicule for not listening, not doing her job, not being even remotely likable as a person, is furhter proof that misogyny and the patriarchy are indeed everywhere and truly out to get her

she needs fresh seed

she probably regretting that last abortion she had and doesn't want to feel withered, haggardly and barren anymore

she has never seen this much power and testosterone in a man being from the UK

we can't really blame her....it is all part of being a lobster

uhhhh ohhhh

men are slowly getting their nuts back

call the whaaaaaaaambulances folks

the femnazis are getting ready to play an all new set of victim hood cards against us

this time I say we laugh at them instead of listen

listening got us nowhere but emasculated ......not emancipated

Back