[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

but the one thing i am glad we can finally agree on is that even statist phaytal now agrees to cut and gut public library funding

end the need for textbooks at schools and colleges

with the advent of owebama phones and al gore inventing the internet and new google sjw search algorithms books should and could be burned without anyone caring

remember when phaytal made jokes about Trump not being able to read

well who cares

all he needed was the chimp channel and shark week anyways

stocks up.......surfs up

but the one thing i am glad we can finally agree on is that even statist phaytal now agrees to cut and gut public library funding

end the need for textbooks at schools and colleges

with the advent of owebama phones and al gore inventing the internet and new google sjw search algorithms books should and could be burned without anyone caring

Or just eliminate encyclopedias from libraries, as they are fucking useless.

no the written word is dumb dude

all of them

we got google now

facebook tells us what is and isn't a rock fact

i tell this to someone i am pretty sure once laughed at the credibility of Wikipedia as a valid source

jfc smh

Tele phaytal is not in a good state of mind right now. Maybe shouldn't beat him up so bad. Just a suggestion.

oh i know

but i keep going

serveimage

serveimage

i am firm believer that the beating and the scornful mockery continue until morals and morale improves

serveimage

or he gets less stupid in his opinions

Jokes? He genuinely believed it

that is the problem

why i find it so damn funny he has to keep going until he removes all doubt about how daft and delusional he really is about Trump

SantaClaude

things phaytal teaches us:

don't be petty.......but only care about superficial substance
be kind to your fellow man.......while being as big of a dickhead as you can to people online
care about the poor.......but care far more about how much money you make
as long as stocks up, i own it, a company can do no real wrong
trump can't read.......but books are also dumb
getting nothing = 135k dollars + 200k additional dollars later
and here is a source google gave me in 0.02 seconds that I didn't read the headline of....says the opposite of what i have been saying but i :lol: anyways

Last edited:
Back