Musashi's Passion starts some fun

GreyGhost said:
Looks like they have someone in the area. :scared:

Is that actually "Camus" or is it supposed to be "Camas?" Camas is practically Portland, the priest would have to drive for three hours to come shit on Col's porch.

Purifier said:
But you don't need a law specifying that "interfering with religion" is illegal; you only need laws against harassment and hanging.

Hmmmm, I think it's more a Interfereing with the right to religion. But yeah, I see what you mean.

Purifier said:
Most people who hate religion would be pretty indifferent about it if the religious would leave them alone, but that's not the case in american society.

:shrug:

I've never really been bugged by anybody... (except for the jehovah's witness' I think one time.) But maybe I'm just lucky :)

mojotooth said:
Is that actually "Camus" or is it supposed to be "Camas?" Camas is practically Portland, the priest would have to drive for three hours to come shit on Col's porch.

That's copied from their North American clergy list. :shrug:

can i get a recap.. i was readin last night and i we found out hes an arch bishop and thats about it.. whats happened since then?

AkumA said:
can i get a recap.. i was readin last night and i we found out hes an arch bishop and thats about it.. whats happened since then?

Well, It's pretty much been people asking for recaps.

Look back a page or 2, and you'll see about 20.

PyroTeknik said:
Out of curiosity, could there be any legal problems for something "offensive" (in this case a comic) that ridicules religion and uses "crude language" (rawr, always wanted to say that)?

I'm thinking of getting this comic published, but I want to know if it's to get me in trouble first.
I'm pretty sure I posted one of the rough issues a long time ago. 'tis about the four horsemen of the apocalypse being drunken bastards, god being a lazy flying beam of light and jesus being like a 13 year old on an internet forum.

:rawr:

Re-post said issue?

Last edited:
xpdnc said:
col's response to a second email is on page 19 or 20

definitely worth the read
It is copied into the first post as well (I like to keep things updated).

Also, his doctorate is fake (or at least fishy). Ask Cheater about it.

leland.gif

Sent...

AkumA said:
Col has been updating the first post with all the important stuff.

Check it out. Other inhabitants at his Holy Place
McFadden Lou & Associates
1228 Butternut Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46234
(317) 271-1995

Back