do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if there was a way u could lock them down to only being able to post in one thread that would be way more useful than just banning them

since every thread they post in devolves into the same topics anyways, might as well keep the cancer out of other threads

i mean sometimes u just wanna talk about dicks without it turning into an incest driven witchunt or something

Given the nature of this place, I have to say no.

Perma banning them for the sake of doing it or "taking out the trash" without a ban-worthy offense to back it up defeats the purpose of what you guys have created over the years, and there are filters for those with tender sensibilities. I don't have any problem skipping over damn near everything they post.

Pignore if you can't take it.

ur wrong dude these idiots are threatening to sue rayn and shit ban them from the fucking forum its too much already

Cry cry. :lol:

Need a tissue?

And then he posts something like this... I agree that not much they say is amusing/entertaining actually, it's PURELY the wind-up that I find brilliant, but I'm about 5 posts from ignoring him anyway, and if everyone ignores them then what's the real harm in getting rid?

i guess the majority has spoken. :shrug:

goodbye tehvul... dweasel.

you stupid fucking spics

Given the nature of this place, I have to say no.

Perma banning them for the sake of doing it or "taking out the trash" without a ban-worthy offense to back it up defeats the purpose of what you guys have created over the years, and there are filters for those with tender sensibilities. I don't have any problem skipping over damn near everything they post.

Pignore if you can't take it.
i can understand your point but people have been banned for not breaking rules a few times. i was banned for like a year because i made fun of col for banning giga for no reason. god knows how many times he was banned for no reason.

anways, give them a 20 posts per day limit, bam problem solved

labtop lol

using donation money to fly a chick to a lan and not fuck her

being friends with badmofo

was there anything he did right?

I'll just go back to playing tribes and you fags can play WOW. You sound like a fucking woman. Bitching and complaining.

EDIT: I bet you have an iPhone don't you. Fucking hipster sissy la la.

let's all change our names to be as equally stupid as mitch's

pls call me PaulSpaceCamp from now on

Greetings, Paul. I am known as BrianAntarctica. Have you ever been to Antarctica? Well I'm here to tell you it is the tits.

labtop lol

using donation money to fly a chick to a lan and not fuck her

being friends with badmofo

was there anything he did right?
i still think the icing was the weightloss donation drive for tw

he gained weight

lol look at him squirm.

"hey guise, i played tribes, remember?"

"hey guise, i'm not gay, i like tits. guise?"

alright, here we go

over/under for minutes until tehvul posts more than 20x is set to 18

prolly one of my fav things about tehvul is that he "plays tribes"

but he is as bad at skiing as he is at rapping

dude cant even play a 14 year old game as good as people who were like 10-11 when the game came out

Back