I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

Yes, that's a good example picture. I took that picture for TW, knowingly uploaded it and posted it on TW, thus I don't give a fuck that it's posted on TW again. I have the balls and the self confidence to not give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of how I look, so I don't care about posting my picture. I don't hide in my parent's basement making up stories about how I have a great life like you do, so when it comes time to actually show what parts of my real life look like I'm able to do so.

Now, grow some balls and post a pic like I did. You're a big tough guy, yet I out manned you with something as simple as posting my own picture even when I knew I'd catch shit for it. You're supposedly carved out of stone or something, so you should have absolutely no qualms about us seeing what you look like.

But then again, you're a huge whiny pussy.
jonez(disgusting_virginal_slob).jpg

Oh wait, I almost forgot. Here, use the one I have hosted so you don't have to use up anymore of that bandwidth you leech because you refuse to pay for your own:

dirtycommie.jpg

if i were kurayami, i would take a new picture but set it up to be exactly like the old sideways-look picture always posted, thus fulfilling the new pic requirement and not giving anyone any ammo.

this is sound advice kurayami, i think you should mull it over

if i were kurayami, i would take a new picture but set it up to be exactly like the old sideways-look picture always posted, thus fulfilling the new pic requirement and not giving anyone any ammo.

this is sound advice kurayami, i think you should mull it over

yeah and this was already posted on like page 2

could kura's yes-men please actually read the thread first before submitting their mindless blather

Back