Florence

This model, the FV3-GFS is complete DOOM for North Carolina. I just got off the phone with my kid and told her to stock up just in case.

But, as we have all learned from the Marxists pushing "ZOMG!!! Something, something Man Made Global Doom, something, something you don't believe in our religion." is going to destroy the earth in 2012 - predicting the weather is damn near unpossible.

db6aaab57968a0ecd5a64b8c3d40a7b85209ceb397d571ccf6082bb73ff60006.png

GFS model.

Euro model.

This model, the FV3-GFS is complete DOOM for North Carolina. I just got off the phone with my kid and told her to stock up just in case.

But, as we have all learned from the Marxists pushing "ZOMG!!! Something, something Man Made Global Doom, something, something you don't believe in our religion." is going to destroy the earth in 2012 - predicting the weather is damn near unpossible.

damn, basically just hangs out for a few days right on top of the NC coast, would basically erase the Outer Banks

Should know tonight or early tomorrow the exact track apparently as the models are finally mostly in agreeance. Lucky it got the shit beat out of it the last two days or it would've been even worse.

Im 80 miles from Myrtle Beach so if it stays on course all i get is some rain and wind.....I cant remember the last time it rained in Darlington.

Back