[NFL] 2019 Regular Season - Postseason Too!

Juszczyk being out at least a month is going to fuck up their world on offense

would have been nice to have a healthy jalen hurd to step in so they can at least run their 21 personnel still

anywho, team looks good, but their depth is really non-existent at a lot of positions - a tailspin could always be just around the corner

Honestly it's almost a good thing jimmy g got hurt right away last year its almost the best thing to happen to an up and coming team they were already a decent team and then they got a free tank year in and got bossa

Bears are stuck with mitch for years after passing on mahomes watson and then missing. Trade for jimmy g or even getting lamar jackson at end of the first a few years later who are all
better

Yeah hindsight but they literally could have had anyone else and theys be better off than mitch

I even include josh allen & sam darnold in that

Baker “Over-rated” Mayfield
:lol:
Yeah, he looked like a Phins QB with the INT, fumble, always running for his life. Other teams are jealous he's got a national commercial deal (Progressive) this soon, after doing nothing. Then he didn't shake hands at the start of the game. Not very smart. Just reach across and say good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
:lol:
Yeah, he looked like a Phins QB with the INT, fumble, always running for his life. Other teams are jealous he's got a national commercial deal (Progressive) this soon, after doing nothing. Then he didn't shake hands at the start of the game. Not very smart. Just reach across and say good luck to everyone.

sounds more like the browns have an offensive line whose absence of skill is nearly as offensive as denver's has been for the last 20 years

giphy-downsized-large.gif

to me, the niners season starts this week vs the rams and we can see if they really are legit. Only played trash so far LOL LGBR

bucs look good but when we played them week 1 so they might be different now

rush team v pass team

seems like a good game

Juszczyk being out at least a month is going to fuck up their world on offense

would have been nice to have a healthy jalen hurd to step in so they can at least run their 21 personnel still

anywho, team looks good, but their depth is really non-existent at a lot of positions - a tailspin could always be just around the corner

Love the way 9ers are playing ball right now, so fucking physical. Looking forward to these NFC West Matchups again, been a few years.

holy shit
I hope that happens
0-0 tie
Yep, I'll be watching. I want the Phins to lose. The survivors of the perfect season team wants them to get one win.

Getting back to that Cleveland game, Drama.
Richard Sherman-Baker Mayfield handshake beef takes bizarre video turn - Celebrity Cover News
Looks like Sherman wanted an excuse to be mad. Like I said, they're all pissed because Mayfield has the Progressive endorsement.

Edit...
49ers' Richard Sherman says he'll apologize to Browns' Baker Mayfield

Last edited:
I hope jets, phins, bungles, and skins tie all games against each other that way there are 4 winless teams. Of those bungles most likely to win.

welp

49ers RT Mike McGlinchey (knee) will be out for 4-6 weeks.

Already short standout LT Joe Staley (leg), McGlinchey's absence for the next month is a huge blow to an offense currently running at the league's highest rate (57%). Sixth-round rookie Justin Skule will remain at left tackle while former AAF linemen Dan Brunskill starts on the right side. The efficiency of San Francisco's offense sans both starting tackles and FB Kyle Juszczyk (knee) is a legitimate question mark moving forward. Expect tight ends Ross Dwelley and, at times, George Kittle to play from the backfield as extra blockers.

Back