You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 11 of 58
Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
201 - 01-28-2009, 14:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww-X8Mb_xUw

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
202 - 01-28-2009, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
Who would parade the death of someone's motheri n their sig other then a waste of flesh that is slowly stealing the air from me with every breath they took?

Someone on ignore, that's who. The first person I've ignored in 5 years. (The only other one was Gigafool for a little while)

OnEhiTTa
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 01-28-2009, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
kotz is not typing as fast now because he's tweaking his nipples with one hand as he types with the other

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 01-28-2009, 14:39
yeah im pretty sure i was a total fag when i was 17 too

oh well : (

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 01-28-2009, 14:39
the real question is a.) who tipped me off b.) did fraggle tip me and did fraggle hire an edetective

c.) why did fraggle leak this information in a crappy thread knowing kurayami wouldn't post anymore

bro i miss kura already

this is dumb im going to stop posting cause im pissed hes gone

i probably will just drop by occasionally, I am not a fan of how this forum has turned after we stopped gaming we got bored and had nothing to do but release information something i never did but everyone else did

Grief
VeteranX
Old
206 - 01-28-2009, 14:39
holy cow this thread is just too much

ReaListik
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 01-28-2009, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
Who would parade the death of someone's motheri n their sig other then a waste of flesh that is slowly stealing the air from me with every breath they took?

Someone on ignore, that's who. The first person I've ignored in 5 years. (The only other one was Gigafool for a little while)

who ignores people, really

are you gonna cry?

SonGohan
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 01-28-2009, 14:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
[img]http://yeinjee.com/asianpop/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/dragon-ball-z.jpg[img]
You can't use that unless you can guess which one I am.

Kura could do that. Can you?

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 01-28-2009, 14:40
I love all the people defending Kura in this thread. The guy has been a complete douchebag to half the forum for years, and you're honestly surprised that someone finally got him back? This was pretty much inevitable

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 01-28-2009, 14:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
yeah im pretty sure i was a total fag when i was 17 too

oh well : (
you should never post a picture you've taken in case someone extrapolates the information and figures that out it could be embarrassing bro

Technetium
tuffy
Old
211 - 01-28-2009, 14:41
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
212 - 01-28-2009, 14:41
i dont get why some of you let kurayami get under your skin

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
213 - 01-28-2009, 14:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf View Post
You're wrong. The best quote is him describing the chills he gets from seeing tanks come at him in a video game.

But we all did that 8 years ago. Well most of us that are young. You old people acting like that are ****in weird.
yes we have all had our wow moments in video games

it happens

but most of us didn't write 5 paragraph essays describing the experience to random internet forum people

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
214 - 01-28-2009, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
he made a post on tribalwar in 2002 bout his mom being on medication and him considering using his moms medications for depression, he never went into it in detail though he mentioned it

he also mentioned having to borrow $10 in gas money cause he spent his money on computer parts and didnt have enough cash to get by for the month

god you need a hobby. something that has to do with gasoline and matches, let nature take care of the rest.

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
215 - 01-28-2009, 14:42
RIP Kurayami:

11-29-2000 - 1-28-2008

Total Posts

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
216 - 01-28-2009, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
the real question is a.) who tipped me off b.) did fraggle tip me and did fraggle hire an edetective

c.) why did fraggle leak this information in a crappy thread knowing kurayami wouldn't post anymore

bro i miss kura already

this is dumb im going to stop posting cause im pissed hes gone

i probably will just drop by occasionally, I am not a fan of how this forum has turned after we stopped gaming we got bored and had nothing to do but release information something i never did but everyone else did
kotz you miss kura already because he's the yin to your yang, if both yin & yang worth creepy internet fags with no friends online or offline.

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
217 - 01-28-2009, 14:42
But seriously, Kotz is a freak.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 01-28-2009, 14:42
isuk was born to make awesome posts on tribalwar

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 01-28-2009, 14:43
11 pages in one day, epic, and I wasn't even in here until now.

Carry on, carry on.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
220 - 01-28-2009, 14:43
Hey this is kinda like when Fraggle left except he didn't really.

Page 11 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon