Date of first race riot?

Kurayami

Banned
This thread is intended to be a record and resource for people that would like to predict, bet on, or welch on bets fraggle style in regards to the date of the first impending race riot.

If Obama loses, African-Americans across the nation will riot.

If Obama wins, some redneck will undoubtedly assassinate him, thereby causing African-Americans to riot.

Predict.
Discuss.

if my white brothers get embroiled in a fight, im going to need to loot local stores to make me feel better about the injustices caused by the black man

I'm going with the Obama loses, right-wing Diebold voting machine conspiracy, riots in early November while wearing white after Labor Day, McCain gets snuffed during riots, Bush declares himself decider 4lyfe.

It's very possible there will be a lot of attempts to assassinate him.
Hard to say how likely it is one will succeed.

This thread is intended to be a record and resource for people that would like to predict, bet on, or welch on bets fraggle style in regards to the date of the first impending race riot.

If Obama loses, African-Americans across the nation will riot.

If Obama wins, some redneck will undoubtedly assassinate him, thereby causing African-Americans to riot.

Predict.
Discuss.

Connecticut will erupt in flames.
The rest of us will be fine.

If Bush wasn't assassinated I can hardly see that happening to Obama.

Don't know why idiots always say that about him being elected.

This coming from the same guy that used to say Obama had no chance to win.
I said that Obama had no chance to win back before McCain completely fucked up his campaign.

He had a sure fire win. He didn't need to do anything. Rather than exploiting that, he decided to run the most inept and disastrous campaign that I have ever seen. He is a failure of Nixon-esque proportions.

Back