I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself by fraggle - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself
Page 10 of 123
Finski
Came, Shat, & Conquered++
Old
181 - 08-10-2008, 10:55
Can't NoFix just use the existing pic of Kura and "age" it so as to get an accurate representation of what he might look like today?

Sponsored Links
fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 08-10-2008, 10:56
you can't see anything from that pic. he's facing sideways and at a weird angle.

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 08-10-2008, 10:59
Why would he ever have to? You guys treat him like a god no matter how much of an insecure ******* is. He knows it doesn't matter if he posts a pic or not, he'll still make some thread tomorrow that will go 10 pages with half the people getting their panties in a twist and the other half sucking on his cock.

Finski
Came, Shat, & Conquered++
Old
184 - 08-10-2008, 11:00
Well, true. But you can't blame me for trying.

Anguish
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 08-10-2008, 11:19
If this pic comes into fruitation I am printing it out and putting it under my pillow.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 08-10-2008, 11:31
**** you anguish

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 08-10-2008, 11:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radon006 View Post
Gotta give credit to Kurayami..

He's never really gotten trolled as far as I remember.
dumbest post on this forum ever

Kurayami
Banned
Old
188 - 08-10-2008, 11:32
Not a troll.

sheeptaur
VeteranX
Old
189 - 08-10-2008, 11:33
what's happening in here?

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 08-10-2008, 11:34
beren making extremely anal, suicidetaxi-ish posts about each and every infraction point he has ever given out and kura avoiding the topic at hand

that is the situation

Snaps
VeteranX
Old
191 - 08-10-2008, 11:38
Oh noes~ He can taunt us with a single post...

Now this will be at least 30 pages of retarded rambling and no pictures.

Torks
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 08-10-2008, 11:42

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 08-10-2008, 11:43
he can do what he wants

it still amounts to backing down

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 08-10-2008, 11:49
Holy **** Kurayami, seriously

This pretty much proves how much of a ****ing ***** you are. You talk a big game and you like to stir **** up, but you're such an insecure, self conscious little troll that you won't post a pic even to get rid of fraggle. You wouldn't post one when I told you I'd post one of myself in my boxers in return, a deal you were definitely getting the easy end of.

What is it that you're so afraid of everyone seeing? If you're as cool and sophisticated and have got your **** together even half as much as you claim to, then you shouldn't have anything to hide. Obviously you're a hypocrite and a liar, though.

Troll all you want, but you just look like a huge whiny ***** now

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 08-10-2008, 11:52
okay

when drjonez can talk to you like that, your meaningful posting career is over

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 08-10-2008, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post

This pretty much proves how much of a ****ing ***** you are. You talk a big game and you like to stir **** up, but you're such an insecure, self conscious little troll that you won't post a pic even to get rid of fraggle. You wouldn't post one when I told you I'd post one of myself in my boxers in return, a deal you were definitely getting the easy end of.

What is it that you're so afraid of everyone seeing? If you're as cool and sophisticated and have got your **** together even half as much as you claim to, then you shouldn't have anything to hide. Obviously you're a hypocrite and a liar, though.

jonez, there is no way in hell fraggle will ever keep his word

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 08-10-2008, 11:53
you guys are dumb

Kurayami
Banned
Old
198 - 08-10-2008, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 08-10-2008, 11:54
yes kura

that is a good example of a 'recent picture'

now try again except post your own

log, fraggle didn't post here for like 2-3 years.. what makes you think he can't live without tw?

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 08-10-2008, 11:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Yes, that's a good example picture. I took that picture for TW, knowingly uploaded it and posted it on TW, thus I don't give a **** that it's posted on TW again. I have the balls and the self confidence to not give a **** what you or anyone else thinks of how I look, so I don't care about posting my picture. I don't hide in my parent's basement making up stories about how I have a great life like you do, so when it comes time to actually show what parts of my real life look like I'm able to do so.

Now, grow some balls and post a pic like I did. You're a big tough guy, yet I out manned you with something as simple as posting my own picture even when I knew I'd catch **** for it. You're supposedly carved out of stone or something, so you should have absolutely no qualms about us seeing what you look like.

But then again, you're a huge whiny *****.

Page 10 of 123

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angry tribalwar virgins , beren = master splinter , brb girlfriend stuff , dance puppets dance , dave , drink snapple grapeade , extra virgin , fire-breathing dinosaurs , fraggle , guys i have a girlfriend , high level autistic , hows kura's cock taste? , jason kotz sukz kokz , johnathan rhodes , kittycat=nerdvirgin , kura how's mom doin? , kurayamiwar.com , leafninja is teh awesome , lol guyz im published , nerd virgins lol , public policy shit , surprise bike ride , zit factory