[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

also defefx is not andrew, its anemix so that list is speculation at that point (which tbh probably came from my talks with bugs)

we are not saying andrew sopek to skillz we are saying andrew spoke 2 anemix and then someone told skilzl downt he line

um who else call tsi "ed" beside anemix alarik

alarik u r good dood in my eyes

i dont know y but u r

also even if it was not skillz, which i agree it is most likely not bc im pretty sure andrew despised him (?), im glad his name came up in this thread so that he could be acknowledged as one of the all time biggest hacking queers

oh n alarik just infect me wiht confusion fuk

idc anymore about any of these fag

it futile to try to stop these hacker

u get mj saying sn0w using aim bot in this thread rofl same dood want to charge money to make anti cheat that will get bypass by some hacker for e-cred and ego (hacker prolly come from ren or brazil i bet in future)

dood a fukin salesman

only way to be sure ppl not cheating is make every1 take blood oath

NOP not me i am neither source 1 2 deafex bigboywhatserver

i'd have typed more frantically and accusedly like i had secret power back then

mj he say snow and sleepy using pixel chasing aimbot dunno how to misinterpt that

even if he take this back now he still want to charge money to create anti cheat patch which is salesman tactic scum move especially 4 some1 of his knowledge level cuz he know damn well it just get bypassed in a matter of weeks or month

at least nofix just trolling when he say he charge for patch, i even offer him 2 g to do it and he would not take it

mj scum euro salesman want to make money of blood of tribe player

same type of scum moves were made by fishstix blood sucking filth

thx it cause by eyestrain and altitude change maybe glaucoma idk i have no blockage or nething like that but they tell me they want to diliate me and look into my eyes while charing me 1473.35 for new glasses contacts for wife and i sux

Back