Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

tpk is fucking idiot

that pu was in risk of death after 1-2 map

opsayo and dare step up. capt quick and smart. assign good position get everyone in. i came in 2 make sure player # stay high and even volunteer 2 play without mouse n have to play handicap but i do it for tribe

glad 2 hear the pu continue for hours

fuck tpk u embarrass by being so dumb. u serious think 130am worknight after starting 5 hour earlier pu isnt going 2 die if some oc3 map is pick instead of sh

pu was lucky 2 last a few hour

dumb fuck

Last edited:
tpk is fucking idiot

that pu was in risk of death after 1-2 map

opsayo and dare step up. capt quick and smart. assign good position get everyone in. i came in 2 make sure player # stay high and even volunteer 2 play without mouse n have to play handicap but i do it for tribe

glad 2 hear the pu continue for hours

fuck tpk u embarrass by being so dumb. u serious think 130am worknight after starting 5 hour earlier pu isnt going 2 die if some oc3 map is pick instead of sh

pu was lucky 2 last a few hour

dumb fuck

I realize that it was late and that could have been part of the cause.

However...

Under the circumstances that I was observing, judging by the way that nobody dropped after RC finished and people were lingering around to see if the map would change, I seriously think that a solid map choice would have yielded a fun 10 v 10 game... yes.

Not everyone is in the same timezone. It was only 5:30 pm for me at the time.

You might be surprised to find out that people with opinions differing from your own have the potential of being valid and intelligent.

You really think it was a "fucking idiot" that single-handedly yielded +GoD+ that epic loss in double overtime on katabatic?

I don't remember you saying anything bad about me back then.

Show some respect you half-assed mouseless biscuit eating fire breathing dick sucking fair weather friend. :)

tpk no disrespect i just call it like i c it

ggs on katabatic altho i would bet that UEs probably had something to do the loss

we r still buds even tho u r wrong n dumb

GGs all. Let's keep up the momentum for the 9th!

TPK I'm assuming the only reason you argue with the likes of opsayo, Dare et al. is to limber up your verbal acrobatics. Surely you know there is no point. Or is there meth in your madness?

I would just like 2 say that my LT guide is meant for new/bad players to read and learn in the exact manner as I did.

I tell home d's not to chase because non/lix/thorin told me not to chase. They wanted the flag home because their offense simply dominated every D. It is just a good way to play the game imo. Maximize ur chances of getting a cap.

This is how I learned and what you can see me doing in my hawkbat demos.(or trying to do)

Now with that being said, an elite home D will know when he can chase. It takes a lot of staying home to learn how each map works and also how each individual player will play each individual map. After I got a feel for it, I started learning when I could full map chase if needed. I rarely ever do it because I try not to abuse it and I usually don't trust my LD partner enough.

Non/Ace/Copa are prolly the only aware enough LD that I've come across that will actually cover the stand if I chase. OR they will understand just how important it is to get the flag back and help me chase, then give me enough time to get back to the stand. OR be prepared to just chase again right after the return.

I usually only do it if the other team has 7 caps or my team is down like 2 caps with a few mins left.

for example:

I remember playing in a pretty decent PU months ago with some elite players. it was DX and I was home D. I think masterace was chasing. I was playing against dare and opsayo and 1 other good player. dare was LO. It was 7-7 with like 2 mins left. I stopped 1 capper as opsayo got a clean grab and was gone. Because I've played so much against dare, I knew he would D up and try to keep his flag home. Their flag was home so I decided to full map chase and ended up returning the flag right in front of their base. My team grabbed shortly after I returned. After I respawned I knew my base would be clear and my capper would prolly have 2-3 players desperately trying 2 kill him. Because the first capper I stopped last run decided to chase instead of trying to grab the flag, I was able to meet my capper further away from the base than usual. So I picked him up early and fought my way back 2 the base and we won the game gg.

This is just simple stuff tho. I wish I had a demo of me doing more but it's pretty rare I will fall into a situation like that. or that it ends up making a difference at all.

stork im not saying ur bad player, i am bad player

wat i am saying is u write long LT guide like acrophbiak and it is funny not to mention u admit to not even following it

plz do not take it personal

no I am just clarifying my view on the game. I write guide because it was very easy 4 me to pickup the game when I was told the very things in the guide. I am not saying u have 2 play it by the book and not break any rules. But it is pretty important not to send mixed signals to people when they are trying to learn the game.

many ppl overestimate themselves. I think most elite tribes players are very self-analytical and often say "gee i messed that up" rather than "man i am so good". most mediocre people get satisfied with themselves and believe they r better than they really are. so when you tell them that its ok to chase as home D if you know what you're doing, they assume they know what they're doing. It just leads to bad play. :\

I talked to opsayo most about tribes and he is prolly most self-analytical player out there. This is why he learned fast.

I was hard on myself as well and never liked watching my demos cuz they were loaded with bad imo. This is why I pushed myself 2 learn fast.

Sleepy hit 1 midair and grabbed a llama and thought he was top 3 greatest capper of all time. this is why he never learned.

i dont get this learn fast stuff

also isnt saying never chase but also that it is okay 2 chase a mixed signal??

u gotta feel the chase

slam never even play a position he just feel the need and fill it with slam

Back