Death Punch Studios filling positions.

*scans through University of Phoenix Text Book* Damnit! Nothing here; he's completely right about me. Oh well guess I will just spew some random nonsense confirming my complete and total idocy and inability to actually defend myself or my comments... "umad" lololol I got him gooooooood *highfives Lion-o doll propped on desk*

:boogie:

if its patented you can not use the idea
if its trademarked you can not use the name
if its copyrighted you can not duplicate it

tribes is not patented
tribes is trademarked
tribes is copyrighted (which means: source code, art, sound, etc AKA intellectual property)

skiing, jetpacks, etc are all ideas

dude.. who gives a fuck? Dynamix made Tribes1. Dynamix is dead for too long to care. Fuck the other companies and fuck hi res big time.

Make Tribes 1 with better graphics already,. Private leak me and i'll release it from here. Hi res doesnt know where portugal is

dude.. who gives a fuck? Dynamix made Tribes1. Dynamix is dead for too long to care. Fuck the other companies and fuck hi res big time.

Make Tribes 1 with better graphics already,. Private leak me and i'll release it from here. Hi res doesnt know where portugal is

point is you can do anything you want so long as you dont carbon copy tribes (same exact maps, models, etc) and call it tribes. you can even take the existing models and move a few vertices around and itd be fine as long as you dont admit you did that :)

This forum really is the fucking fag drop off centre.

None of these assholes are IP lawyers or have any real experience in anything; stop coming here! It's just full of mouth-breather and arm-chair "whatever they feel like being an expert in at the time due to wikipedia and an article they read on reddit" idiots.

Vid looked nice, still seems to have too much drag on the actual body :s
Hey fant feel free to post your credentials on having any opinion here

I actually like seeing something productive happen and I know this site is not the place to go for anything other than a 5% over-all beta test. Watching people give ridiculous opinions as if they have any clue what they are talking about only kills initiative and creativity; plus this site (especially TT) exists largely only to fucking murder anything that comes near it.

root, afaik (and I may butcher this explanation) :

Interpolate is a value that is dumped into an algorithm in tribes that tries to compensate high pings to make everyone appear as if they have 32 ping so the same is smooth. (Because when Tribes came out everyone had high ping for the most part). The problem is that once you have a low ping it can incorrectly calculate distances/locations etc causing your cg to hit blanks a lot.

So people set it to zero and they basically get to aim with their true ping which some people claim does nothing but others claim changes everything. You should try it for yourself and see what you think; it's a very gray area where most people who call it a cheat do so because they suck and most people who say it isn't use it 24/7.

Predict Forward Time is a secondary algorithm that makes the server try to predict where your player is going based on where he's been, speed, etc so players are as smooth as possible. People adjust this value slightly to compensate for interpolate being set to zero (because it by itself makes the game very jerky) to try to get the best of both worlds with as accurate reporting of player positions as possible and still as smooth and playable an experience as possible.

Here is ucl, aka exhibit A. Somehow ends up a mod for TT yet does basically nothing but troll it.

Keep up the good work man, you are making the difference!

why do you post all your irc logs to pastebin?

<opsayo> <nofix> 1.40 should be adopted, and I'm hearing good things from great minds about the possibility.
<opsayo> go on :x
<nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently HiRez bart said this:
<nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<opsayo> :
<nofix> That's not really good news though.
<nofix> Because apparently, he knows nothing of this.
<opsayo> oh
<nofix> ;(
<nofix> Yeah.
<opsayo> anyway what did hirez bart say
<nofix> Read up above.
<nofix> That's all I got. Apparently there's possibility they'll re-release PlayTribes with anti-cheat.
<opsayo> i didnt get anything
<opsayo> <nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently HiRez bart said this:
<opsayo> <nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<nofix> Did you see that
<nofix> ?
<opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez
<opsayo> no
<opsayo> <opsayo> <nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently HiRez bart said this:
<opsayo> <opsayo> <nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<opsayo> <nofix> Did you see that
<opsayo> <nofix> ?
<opsayo> <opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez
<opsayo> <opsayo> no
<nofix> wtf
<opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez that i got from IA
<opsayo> a lot of ideas
<opsayo> but they work very slow
<opsayo> and get nothing done
<nofix> Did you see that?
<opsayo> no
<opsayo> are u pasting something
<opsayo> lol
<nofix> Yeah
<nofix> That is strange.
<nofix> Okay.
<opsayo> try pastebin it
<nofix> did you see that?
<opsayo> no
<nofix> oh u fucker
<opsayo> what
<nofix> how did you not see it?

why do you post all your irc logs to pastebin?

<opsayo> <nofix> 1.40 should be adopted, and I'm hearing good things from great minds about the possibility.
<opsayo> go on :x
<nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<opsayo> :
<nofix> That's not really good news though.
<nofix> Because apparently, he knows nothing of this.
<opsayo> oh
<nofix> ;(
<nofix> Yeah.
<opsayo> anyway what did hirez bart say
<nofix> Read up above.
<nofix> That's all I got. Apparently there's possibility they'll re-release PlayTribes with anti-cheat.
<opsayo> i didnt get anything
<opsayo> <nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently HiRez bart said this:
<opsayo> <nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<nofix> Did you see that
<nofix> ?
<opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez
<opsayo> no
<opsayo> <opsayo> <nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently HiRez bart said this:
<opsayo> <opsayo> <nofix> And, I also got a response from our Tribal God Andrew :_
<opsayo> <nofix> Did you see that
<opsayo> <nofix> ?
<opsayo> <opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez
<opsayo> <opsayo> no
<nofix> wtf
<opsayo> i get the same impression from hirez that i got from IA
<opsayo> a lot of ideas
<opsayo> but they work very slow
<opsayo> and get nothing done
<nofix> Did you see that?
<opsayo> no
<opsayo> are u pasting something
<opsayo> lol
<nofix> Yeah
<nofix> That is strange.
<nofix> Okay.
<opsayo> try pastebin it
<nofix> did you see that?
<opsayo> no
<nofix> oh u fucker
<opsayo> what
<nofix> how did you not see it?

:rofl:

Did nofix also tell you that if you type your IRC password it will turn it into *****s?

<nofix> I hate to spread rumors, but apparently
<nofix> I hate to spread rumors
<nofix> I hate

(hirez bart was actually teratos)

[18:48] <@StorkSooFly> i watch teratos troll just about every tribes 2 player
[18:48] <@StorkSooFly> for a week
[18:48] <@StorkSooFly> then he came in here
[18:48] <@StorkSooFly> and got w/e person who was around
[18:48] <@StorkSooFly> to fall for it as well
[18:50] <Mavi> stork are you saying nofix was trolled by teratos
[18:50] <@StorkSooFly> yes

[18:50] <Mavi> stork are you

[18:50] <Mavi> saying

nofix was

trolled by teratos

[18:50] <@StorkSooFly> yes

YES

yes-word.jpg

excuse the interruption, jm5k has to troll for a few pages. he'll tire himself out of searching the internet endlessly for tidbits, misinformation, and out of context quotes and eventually this thread can continue.

Back