Wanted to ask the community about this: do you want a ton of new players, yes/no?

how about we have a bet
if i post and say "i give up" on this or something, i get banned
if i complete this and do the series of videos, you get banned
since you are 100% certain i won't do this, apparently lol
I'm not saying you're not gonna do it.

Only that I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you didn't.

azur that is a stupid and unfair bet

this forum is atleast 20% of Amadeus's life but you just joined here and wouldn't really care if you got banned

so a more reasonable bet would be if you finish the movie Amadeus gets banned but if you don't finish it, you have to delete your youtube account

how does that sound? that would atleast be interesting :)

no, because then that would be unfair for me, because the youtube stuff and making videos is literally one of my side jobs. not as in making money, but as in getting connections in the video industry etc.

yes, this forum may be a huge part of amadeus's life, but he's the one who seems so positive i won't do it, so the one to take the larger risk should be on his side. either way there'd be no real way to enforce it, i just wanted to see how he'd respond lol

Nah azur, I wouldn't agree on that.

YOU are the only one who can affect the happening of this, Amadeus can only sit back and hope you won't finish it, so imo you should take the larger risk.

Besides if you are so sure you will finish it, why would it matter to you how big the risk is? :)

Reading comprehension isn't your strength, huh?

being mad is definitely your strength

Umm, it's in the middle of November and I havn't seen an preview or anything, please fill us in.

ok filling in time

just did three essays today, now have to do 4 lab reports before tomorrow's over, have four music videos due by next week, 15 minute oral presentation due 2 weeks from now i need to get started on, might be extremely busy thanksgiving week because i might be filming for a TV show, and still need to manage my youtube channel + go to work, get groceries, all the usual daily stuff, maintain social life lol

generally when i do work i don't do it in little bits and pieces, i pretty much do everything in one huge burst of like 10 hours of work in a single day and then proceed from there, so more than likely what will happen is around december out of nowhere i'll post up like a solid hour of edited, compressed video after it's been sent through PMs to people to get additional fine-tuning advice on.

Last edited:
Someone call the wahmbulance

not complaining, i'm happy i'm so busy and have so much going on in my life right now. i'm just pointing out that it's not as if i'm deliberately ignoring this, it's that i've got a lot going on right now that takes higher priority than this.

Hai guise, I'm totally committed to working on this, but I'll go hang out with my friends instead.

even if i wasn't hanging out with my friends, i still wouldn't be working on this because i'd just fill that time up with more work on my own video projects and such.

i told people i wouldn't be starting this for a while, at this point around december: not going to back down from doing this though, regardless of how long it takes. i want to see this game revived with lots of people, so i do have personal interest in getting it done, but like i said, real life takes priority.

Azur ignoring my post :( I thought we had something going here...

not sure what i ignored, there

Hai guise, I'm totally committed to working on this, it's just that everything else takes priority.

Let's see:

-Working on the final classes for my college degrees, doing work so I can have food and lighting and a car, and getting more professional video work for my portfolio completed

vs.

-Doing a demo video for a video game solely because I want to see the game revived, said video can't be used in any demo reels and won't help my degree at all

Yeah, i'd say the fact I put one above the other is a pretty logical thing priority wise.

Not work on something he promised he'd work on?

I'm pretty sure he already has that well under hand.

Did I ever say:

1) A timeframe I would absolutely have this done by, no matter what
2) That i would stop working on it past some point in time

No. I said I would get this done once I had the time to, and that would *likely* be late December at this point. I never once said "I promise I will have this project done by *this date*".

Idk man, I thought people kept replying for 18 pages cause they wanted to see something.

Guess I was wrong?

You were wrong: the majority of posts for the past few pages have either been:

1) People complaining that the project wasn't done yet
2) My posts talking about ideas for it/saying when you could *likely* expect something
3) Off topic, random posts

Laughing Stork stopped giving HUD ideas a few pages ago, and other people stopped giving ideas farther back than that. They probably realized that as i'd said about 10 times, real life priorities that you know, keep me from being homeless and further my career path and college education, are probably going to take priority over doing a video for a game i want to see revived, as a fan of the game.

I don't believe i'm "holier-than-thou", and I don't want any praise or special treatment because of doing this video or working on it or anything like that. This is just going to be something that takes time, and regardless of when it's completed, i'm pretty sure it'll have the same effect. In fact, waiting until December and such might be a better idea anyways, since most college students are pretty busy at this time during the semester, and christmas break would be a good time for them to get into a new video game.

Anyways, need to get back to work on things, all I can say is that you can believe what you want to whether i'll do this or not, but I have no intention of suddenly dropping this permanently.

Last edited:
Back