The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

It has come to my attention that these posts belong in this thread so as to bring these players to the swift justice they deserve. Please also note that all of these players were caught playing LT making them that much more dangerous and undesirable.

Okay so you do call them cheats. K then can we also add everyone in a pub(minus you obviously) to this gloriuos list of greatness.

In server cheaters who autowaypointed me with flag please add them via Nofix for happyflag;
ATF NRA - known happy flagger(NOFIX)
Gibbon(Lemon) - known happy flagger(NOFIX)
Valhalla|Russia - known happy flagger(NOFIX)
Ribs - known happy flagger(NOFIX)
_grouch - known happy flagger(NOFIX)
mouse - known happy flagger(NOFIX)

Please add these to the list immediately. I will get you more names in a bit I need to collect more data.

<maverick> I hack

This was after the revelation that he uses autowaypoint scripts. Please add him to the list via nofix for happy flag. I'm ont his fellow tribers i will set this right.

i'm totally helping you out oh and please add Silvereagle via NOFIX for happyflag confirmed
via irc at 6:11 pst 2/19/11

<jjwtay> hey j do you use hudbot?
<KillaJ> yea I do
<KillaJ> Ask swordfish I use his

Please add KillaJ and Swordfish as known happyflag faggot cheaters of doom(source NOFIX)

Please add rtcll as known happy flagger (source read the post u lazy bastard)

My sleuth skills have revealed these tantalizing bits of evidence please add immediately and according to their classifications(happyflag/happyflag/happyflag(and poor answering abilities ;p).

<jjwtay> do you use hudbot or autowaypoint?

<jm5k> i use whatever is in default 1.4
<E-Rock> lol, yea to autowaypoint. i just got 1.4 so i have hudbot but i'm not used to looking up there

<sKILLz> umm i press button it targets? whatever that is:O y
<sKILLz> whats hud bot again lol. I have a command map circle?
<sKILLz> k? i haev storks new tribes. with some crap taken out:O just installed it the other day, so smooth i like

Last edited:
Proof that I am truly doing the lords work thank you fourtwenty for cleansing your soul.

<fourtwenty> i use auto-waypoint...after reading the thread, i think i may be a hacker!?
<jjwtay> thank u for coming forward
<jjwtay> the healing may begin now

Please add this lost soul to the happyflag cheating list as per Nofix's request.

Not really. You're just being a douche-bag. You can't provide sufficient logic for why RadarHUD or CapperHUD aren't cheats, so this is how you react. Wow, quite classy.

I am doing your work nofix no need to thank me. But u did in fact call hudbot happy flag, and autocapper waypointers a hack. I am just helping you finish what we as a community started.

God be with you.

Back