News: TribalWar Vengeance Movie

Sorry for the RDB screw up. I was using the PEAR HTTP Download library to manage downloads and it seems to be doing something nasty with large files.

after reading yogi's post i'll save the drama for another day and not mirror it.

good movie btw, sorry monkey.

jaffa, id dl your movie... but.. i dunno :eek:

either way, ill get it later from what i hear its nice

just watched the video...dl'ed at 100+ kBps

looks pretty fun to me :shrug: although there was barely any skiing at all, but maybe that was just the map

Imposter needs to call us instead of using IRC. We put it in the RDB from a kiosk here at E3, tested the download, it started and we walked away. Pick up the phone!! I'm too busy getting pics with booth babes to check irc again.

jaffa said:
nps K1! :)

sorry i didnt mean to hijack the t:v thread,

i wasnt sure if i should release my movie here or not since the vibe is mostly anti t2 :p , if you do download it tho i hope you enjoyed it !

thanks

sopo : tried running it thru gspot? sounds like a codec issue mate

Jaffa that is probably one of the best T2 movies, EVER. (Aside from Crash-Boom-Bang)

I really dig the effects you used. :bigthumb:

whats up with the OOB on ceiling height....

OOB1.JPG

OOB2.JPG

OOB3.JPG

Theta said:
how did you get screenshots from the movie? If I try the print screen, all I get is a black window.

Open up WMP, go to the video options somewhere and set hardware accelleration to zero.

jaffa that's one of the best t2 movies i've seen, very very good stuff. my only complaint is the music, which for me will hurt the replayability. otherwise nice fudgeing (<---TW is censoring things now?) job and the end was rof :).

Indeed, it's a stadium, you have to have an OOB shield. You can't have po'd gladiators tossing a mortar up into/beyond the spectators because they just let a capper slip past them. At that I really like the newer trails I've seen in vids/screenshots. They just seem right. *shrugs*

Anyways, I'm getting the vid at 85 kb/s, which isn't too horrible I guess.

Back