Star Trek Discovery

WTF are those klingons.....

320x240.jpg

Martok.jpg

these are fucking klingons, not these new hirsute fuckers.

WTF are those klingons.....

320x240.jpg

Martok.jpg

these are fucking klingons, not these new hirsute fuckers.

um, hirsute? doesn't that mean 'hairy'?

the pics you posted show 2 scruffy haired dudes, in discovery all the 'new' klingons are completely bald and hairless

star-trek-discovery-klingon.jpg

star-trek-discovery-klingons.jpg

i dont think hirsute is the right word to describe the 'new' klingons

not that im disagreeing, im not big on the new look, but 'hirsute' is like, the opposite of how i'd describe them

It's normal to put up with some cheese when dealing with Star Trek, but those klingons looks horrible. The costumes are horrible as well.

Is it true that there's no white male as part of the main crew?

It's normal to put up with some cheese when dealing with Star Trek, but those klingons looks horrible. The costumes are horrible as well.

Is it true that there's no white male as part of the main crew?

The captain is Draco Malfoy's dad, so at least 1 honkie.

The Klingon's are terrible as costumes. The poor actors are buried under so much latex rubber they can only express the most basic of expressions. Rubber-faced dolls. The Krill from Orville are significantly better characters by design and performance.

The hardest part is listening to entire scenes of dialogue spoken entirely in Klingon with subtitles. The actors cadence when speaking is ponderous, like words being read from a cue card one at a time. All with a mouth full of plastic prosthetic teeth.

The Klingon's are terrible as costumes. The poor actors are buried under so much latex rubber they can only express the most basic of expressions. Rubber-faced dolls. The Krill from Orville are significantly better characters by design and performance.

The hardest part is listening to entire scenes of dialogue spoken entirely in Klingon with subtitles. The actors cadence when speaking is ponderous, like words being read from a cue card one at a time. All with a mouth full of plastic prosthetic teeth.

they are actually speaking it properly as roddenberry had designed the language. it was supposed to sound threatening even if you didn't understand what was being said. that being said, it does make for hard watching to have to read subtitles. in the end though. it's not like we will see them extremely frequently. it seems like they are being set up to be the boogieman of the series.

rocky first couple of episodes
best looking trek yet although fuck the lens flare
acting was so so
story was so so
klingon scenes really dragged even in the interesting parts
didn't buy the mains characters actions, seemed forced but meh
be interesting to see what the actual series is as the first 2 episodes were almost a movie with the series being a sequel to that
alien main character felt really trekkie even if the rest was more action movie style

they are actually speaking it properly as roddenberry had designed the language. it was supposed to sound threatening even if you didn't understand what was being said. that being said, it does make for hard watching to have to read subtitles. in the end though. it's not like we will see them extremely frequently. it seems like they are being set up to be the boogieman of the series.

Roddenberry didn't design the language.

I don't want to live in a world where everyone must conform to an grand over arching philosophy enforced by of a bunch of holier than thou, passive aggressive, pastel wearing mathletes. I can see the Klingon's point of view even if they do look like monsters.

The captain is Draco Malfoy's dad, so at least 1 honkie.

jewish honkey

Jason Isaacs was born in Liverpool to Jewish parents. His father was a jewelry-maker.[8] Isaacs spent his earliest childhood years in an "insular" and "closely knit" Jewish community of Liverpudlians, of which his Eastern European great-grandparents were founder-members in the leafy Liverpool suburb, Childwall.[9]

klingon from uranus

So it's true? No white male on the crew at all?

You know, I think I'll skip this Star Trek.

they can virtue signal and reeeee all they want in this star trek, doesn't change the fact that a cis gender white male named captain kirk saves them all later.

they can virtue signal and reeeee all they want in this star trek, doesn't change the fact that a cis gender white male named captain kirk saves them all later.

Kirk and Spock were jews too.

Bones and Scotty are the real badass mother fuckers of the franchise.

Back