This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe by Vee - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe
Page 1 of 4
Thread Tools
Vee
VeteranX
Old
1 - 05-20-2009, 22:37
Reply With Quote
This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK
 
Vee is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 05-20-2009, 22:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe and the house very safe and well lit. I want to fix the place up and rent it out and move back to my house in south orange county. No experience necessary. I know how to do everything. You can come with me. I need a person to help me with painting and cleaning and washing clothes and making food for us. I work every weekday. I am white middle aged really cool guy. I am gay but so not into gay sex.
I will take care of you and we'll go to every decent movie and not lie to each other. You can stay with me, or leave whenever you want, no drama

you: thin cool 18-22 or so, no smoking, straight or mostly celibate send pic, age and what city you're in now, and whatever else you care to share
me: older, big tall hairy masculine dad type
send pic and some info

outside dog OK
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.
 
Krayvok is offline
 
Stilgar
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-20-2009, 22:41
Reply With Quote

This would be LOADS better on CraigsList.
 
Stilgar is offline
 
mstrike
VeteranX
Old
4 - 05-20-2009, 22:42
Reply With Quote
Good Lord...
 
mstrike is offline
 
claudius
VeteranX
Old
5 - 05-20-2009, 22:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.
Uh...
 
claudius is offline
 
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 05-20-2009, 22:44
Reply With Quote
im ****ing a retard. didnt read the entire post. Skimmed. bah
 
Krayvok is offline
 
DillingerEscp
VeteranX
Old
7 - 05-20-2009, 22:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
Good Lord...
Get to work.
 
DillingerEscp is offline
 
lemon
Sour++
Old
8 - 05-20-2009, 22:45
Reply With Quote
lol gayvok
 
lemon is offline
 
Danny
VeteranX
Old
9 - 05-20-2009, 22:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.

 
Danny is offline
 
Arjay
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-20-2009, 22:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
im ****ing a retard.
ok then
 
Arjay is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 05-20-2009, 22:50
Reply With Quote
krayvok is too weird to live, and too rare to die.

but mostly he's stupid.
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
krustyy
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 05-20-2009, 22:53
Reply With Quote
As long as we're on this topic, I'm a rich, married businessman looking for an administrative assistant to travel with me on business trips. You will be paid handsomely. You won't need to do any actual work if you are open minded. Must be 18-22, petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive.
 
krustyy is offline
 
m00g00
VeteranX
Old
13 - 05-20-2009, 23:09
Reply With Quote
lol @ krayvok
 
m00g00 is offline
 
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 05-20-2009, 23:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post
As long as we're on this topic, I'm a rich, married businessman looking for an administrative assistant to travel with me on business trips. You will be paid handsomely. You won't need to do any actual work if you are open minded. Must be 18-22, petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and attractive.
didnt read the whole post, but yeah i could use the money could be fun




yEAH!
 
MeSlayer is offline
 
TooSmoothe
VeteranX
Old
15 - 05-20-2009, 23:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Didn't read it all the way. If this is a serious post I'll help you with cleaning/fixing up the place. I need some extra side cash. Im in HB, by the pier.
I knew, I JUST KNEW that there was a reason I hadn't ignored you yet. I bided my time, sat patiently and finally you have proven my intuition to be correct.

Thank you Kray, you ****ing ******.
 
TooSmoothe is offline
 
RallyKazoo
VeteranX
Old
16 - 05-20-2009, 23:55
Reply With Quote
Why the hell would anyone post something like this on this forum?
 
RallyKazoo is offline
 
CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
17 - 05-20-2009, 23:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
im ****ing a retard. didnt read the entire post. Skimmed. bah
omg
 
CarpeIppon is offline
 
Wufei
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 05-21-2009, 00:07
Reply With Quote
this is the funniest **** on tw all day
 
Wufei is offline
 
lemon
Sour++
Old
19 - 05-21-2009, 00:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
im ****ing a retard
No. You ARE a retard. Get it straight. Unless of course you're actually ****ing a retard as well and honestly that wouldn't be a surprise.
 
lemon is offline
 
DD
VeteranX
Old
20 - 05-21-2009, 00:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
didnt read the whole post, but yeah i could use the money could be fun




yEAH!

10/10
 
DD is offline
 
Page 1 of 4
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This is a bad neighborhood, but the street is safe

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
gayvok , kayvok lick tornado shaft , krayvok fucks retards , krayvok is a fagvok , twister gayvok


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52.