Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU by The Magical Zoo - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Page 11 of 32
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
201 - 02-10-2018, 21:43
so ****ing what

maybe go research the history of the comic you fat dumb hillbilly ****

fake ass GoD team

Sponsored Links
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 02-10-2018, 21:47
I see that Juggernaught is still a cuck retard. Go jerk off in the corner while some bull you recruited from Craigslist ****s your woman.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 02-10-2018, 21:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
fake ass GoD team
ahahahaaha

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 02-10-2018, 22:55
I'm not saying its good or bad. Im just pointing out that is one of the reasons why everyone is making this a big deal about being such a positive movie for the black community. A few weeks ago there were articles all over about Ryan Coogler making a point to hire primarily black on and off the screen for this. Right now there's a big stink about a BBC commentator calling the film 'overhwhelmingly black' and its looking like he'll be lucky if he's not beheaded for daring to point out the obvious.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 02-10-2018, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
fake ass GoD team
best smack i've seen on here in a while

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
206 - 02-10-2018, 23:52
this movie is like a black rocket fired directly at an aids infected water supply amirite juggs

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
207 - 02-11-2018, 00:01
Despite all this ****.. i hope it'll be a good movie.

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 02-11-2018, 03:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
dont joke about that, there are a ****in ton of ******s on twitter who think its real
this, they are that ****ing retarded...

Hey Canada I guess blacks and not Native Indians built your country And to my Europeans as Obama said

**** for a people who ****ed up all of 8 years of the US and all of the formerly Colonized Africa nations after whites handed the keys back to them they sure do like taking credit for "building" our countries up from nothing but when you examine their own nations they somehow haven't been able to manage to accomplish the same task for themselves... and it's not like they don't have their own slaves...

fun fact in 1865 (the year the US abolished Slavery in the South) there were 15 states that had slave populations above 100 people which excludes Nebraska (15), Utah (29), New Jersey (36) but thanks to over active under developed mentality they built the backbone of all 50 states

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 02-11-2018 at 04:22..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 02-11-2018, 13:19
SO

if the groids r full of **** re: imaginary accomplishments, then who cares?

i can say i taught myself calculus, but real calculons like vanster kno that isn't tru and i need them 2 show me how 2 calculus - my lie doesn't rly take away from their calculations

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
210 - 02-11-2018, 15:18
You guys remember... not even 10yrs ago no one really gave a **** about color of an actors skin. We watched Will Smith kick ass in Independence Day and Wesley Snipes **** up Vampires in Blade. Great movies.

But now... thank you leftists and your ****ing identity politics.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 02-11-2018, 15:42
yeah man

because there have been times where i ask myself where all the black people are

shut the **** up

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 02-11-2018, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
i like this pic because north korea @ #1 is completely horse****

korea was one of the last countries in the world to abolish slavery, and they only did so bc their "nation" ceased to exist and the japanese liberated them from their nomadic warlord masters and decreed that it would be forever abolished

but of course they were the bad guys, right?

right?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
213 - 02-11-2018, 16:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
i like this pic because north korea @ #1 is completely horse****

korea was one of the last countries in the world to abolish slavery, and they only did so bc their "nation" ceased to exist and the japanese liberated them from their nomadic warlord masters and decreed that it would be forever abolished

but of course they were the bad guys, right?

right?
i think they mean that north korea is still at #1 as of today

not because of what Japan once did to them but because of what their current leadership still does to them

Hunger in North Korea Is Devastating. And Itâ***8364;***8482;s Our Fault. - The New York Times

it is very hard for us to cut through our own bull**** over here on western standards........the difference between slavery, serfdom, and simply trying to survive loses a lot of connections

Contemporary slavery - Wikipedia

this map does a better job trying to explain how it got this way.......and why i find it so amusing blacks cry so hard about slavery, in America, when they are still actively and ongoing enslaving each other back in Africa (where we purchased them)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
214 - 02-11-2018, 16:32

LMAO

reviews in a post modern society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
You guys remember... not even 10yrs ago no one really gave a **** about color of an actors skin. We watched Will Smith kick ass in Independence Day and Wesley Snipes **** up Vampires in Blade. Great movies.

But now... thank you leftists and your ****ing identity politics.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-11-2018 at 16:36..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
215 - 02-11-2018, 16:33

i love this movie....i don't care what anyone says about it

i don't even need to watch it or know anything more about it to love it the way i do

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
216 - 02-11-2018, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
I see that Juggernaught is still a cuck retard. Go jerk off in the corner while some bull you recruited from Craigslist ****s your woman.
an honest review i can listen to

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
217 - 02-11-2018, 16:35
its all propaganda in the most disgustingly obvious form

"hey, lets take a nation that gave up slavery pretty much after every other nation did, and was slave free for over 50 years, and has had not a single instance of slavery reported since the split, and make them the worlds #1 'at risk' slave state with 0 evidence just because we think it will sell"

ya koreans are ****in subhuman scum who dont deserve to share this planet with us, but this **** needs to stop because stupid people will believe it

edit: RE: the korean bull****

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
218 - 02-11-2018, 16:41
the western world is crashing and burning right before our eyes

people tihnk it is a god given right to have xyzabclmnop handed to you on a plate

i live in a country where not only is college a god given right....but that also must apply to illegal aliens as well. where i just watched an illegal alien get put to the top of our organ donor list in Oregon above others in need and who were years ahead of her in line. where i see femnazis marching because they have to pay for their own tampons and that this is so unfair and why don't men have to pay for their own razors (despite the fact that we do)

i mean these are the same people who think minimum wage work is slavery

if you listen to them it makes sense why they think sweat shops are slavery. why they think authoritarianism and iron boots to necks are the same as slave masters.......because they see it from a purely western civilized prism that not only is dying but will collapse on them within their lifetime

coincidentally enough it might even do so next week as they and their husbands boy friends go to watch silly ass tribalistic conquest films like this one......on money they likely borrowed on credit that every westerner knows they can and never repay to the east soon

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-11-2018 at 16:54..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 02-11-2018, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
the western world is crashing and burning right before our eyes

people tihnk it is a god given right to have xyzabclmnop handed to you on a plate

i live in a country where not only is college a god given right....but that also must apply to illegal aliens as well. where i see femnazis marching because they have to pay for their own tampons and that this is so unfair and why don't men have to pay for their own razors (despite the fact that we do)

i mean if you listen to them it makes sense why they think sweat shops are slavery. why they think authoritarianism and iron boots to necks are the same as slave masters.......because they see it from a purely western civilized prism that not only is dying but will collapse on them within their lifetime

coincidentally enough it might do so on Monday as they and their husbands boy friends go to watch silly ass tribalistic conquest films like this one
ive never been so proud to have left

****, world

you had something great

and ((they)) ruined it for all of you

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 02-11-2018, 16:49
This diversity **** can **** right off

Page 11 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autistic screeching , captain autistic nerdrage , shit thread shit poster , tele bait