Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/black-panther-buzz-easily-one-of-the-best-entries-in-the-mcu/

Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Marvel's latest blockbuster extravaganza premiered on Monday night, and early social reactions call out a compelling story, standout scene-stealers, and hands-down one of the best villains yet

Call me a cynic, but given the ugly political and social climate I think there's a 100% chance the RT critics will lavish praise on this film. The cries of PC racism against any critic who criticizes it will be loud and proud. The far right (who are nearly as bad as the far left) will hate the movie before it ever premieres. Hopefully the movie is good in its own right, but I don't want to contribute to its box office success if it's more bizarre, non-subtle gibberish like The Last Jedi.

w/e

DUyOgoVVwAAbkRC.jpg

DIVERSE??

DUyOjxiUMAEdCiA.jpg

wait, wait, i think i got it

Spoiler

why do you even care, tele?

if it gets amazing ratings and more all black movies are made, do you have to go see them or something?

If I'm white and I have though BP was a good character for years with an interesting back story does that make me a cuck? If so, I will go watch Lethal Weapon 5 to even out.

Seriously though, I'm glad it's an all black cast. That's true to Wakanda.

why do you even care, tele?

if it gets amazing ratings and more all black movies are made, do you have to go see them or something?

because it is hilarious

i care for the same reason i find all other sjw shit funny

u can go watch it.......u can soy boy with a mouth gap until the chocolate cows come home

i don't care.

i just find it amusing how u can make a movie with 100% black people and it is celebrated

"hella divers"

but if I went out of my way to make a 100% white movie it would be racist as fuk

i mean over in BBC area you can't even depict the royals or soldiers in dunkirk as being white anymore.......because even history is too racist and not diversified enough for their population to handle

When you watch Dunkirk, remember that it’s a whitewashed version which ignores the bravery of black and Muslim soldiers | The Independent

Dunkirk is racist, sexist, anti-French propaganda: All the worst Dunkirk takes (so far) | National Post

Why the lack of Indian and African faces in Dunkirk matters | Sunny Singh | Opinion | The Guardian

Last edited:
Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me if a movie about a black superhero from Africa features an entirely black cast. Not really sure why it has to be a black film crew too, that's a bit racist. But if they make a good movie then that's cool. Maybe they'll make another one.

I'll celebrate just about anything that isn't a remake of some 1980s film franchise at this point.

It doesn’t bother me either. Liberal cucks have their “offended-o-meter” set on super sensitive. The moment billy bob complains on Facebook CNN will run the story “Angry White men all over hate it”

Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me if a movie about a black superhero from Africa features an entirely black cast. Not really sure why it has to be a black film crew too, that's a bit racist. But if they make a good movie then that's cool. Maybe they'll make another one.

I'll celebrate just about anything that isn't a remake of some 1980s film franchise at this point.

These are exactly my sentiments, you said it better than I.

It doesn’t bother me either. Liberal cucks have their “offended-o-meter” set on super sensitive. The moment billy bob complains on Facebook CNN will run the story “Angry White men all over hate it”

The narrative will be TLJ all over again in that criticisms will be presented as from fringe alt-right racist weirdos and not, you know, the utter failure in plotting, characterization, and in carrying on the weight and legacy of the OT.

I don't mind the movie being what it is either but I don't want black media or liberal media to act like I just got "schooled" because I watched something they praise.

I'll go see it with an open mind...looks ok

and yes, I believe anyone that doesn't like this movie will be lambasted as a racist.

I haven't gone to see a movie since... I think I went to go see World of Warcraft in theaters.

So, whenever that was.

Back