[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

she had to have control over something tonight

and this is as close she will ever get

tomorrow going to be even worse

Wait until Bull Durham takes the wheel here soon to drive towards the election. It's almost too much. I mean, the pounding that is about to take place. It truly will be a swamp draining.

Wait until Bull Durham takes the wheel here soon to drive towards the election. It's almost too much. I mean, the pounding that is about to take place. It truly will be a swamp draining.

Yep. Durham is going to legally buttfuck every single criminal he finds. Oh btw. There is 2 Durhams so twice the fun. :sunny:

ikpje8xdtxe41.png

Just great - Youtube is about to stop supporting Internet Explorer.

FFS, why do this? It's worked fine for years so why not anymore?

assholes

I'm gonna ask Trump to fix it

giphy.gif

looks like vodka nancy loved the speech too

how dare Orange Hitler take credit for employing minorities, people enjoying prosperity, making more money, and shit all over the owebama admin's economy / policies while the democrats pursued MUH RUSHA and and an impeachment with nothing to show for it

:rofl:

God damn the Dems are a bunch of cry babies, absolutely no class at all. What a horrible group of people to have representing you.

sulky tantrums are about the only thing they can manage to do

:lol:
Love the Repugnicant pearl clutching.
Pussy grabbing - ok
Raping women - ok
Ripping up toilet paper - SOOO UNCLASSY GUYS, LIKE OH. MY. GOD.

Pelosi and the dems/left/faggots made themselves look petty and childish. If they hoped they would look noble and spunky... they were wrong :lol:

Reeeeeeeeeee lies lies lies reeeeee rip rip rip

Meanwhile everyone who wants a job has one, retirement accounts are bouncing back, wars are being ended, and trade negotiations are being helped by a zombie apocalypse. #winning

Back