[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Watching Schiff spin his story in front of the Senate.

They are working hard at communicating a narrative and I can't help but wonder if he knows that he is supposed to be trying to convince everyone that an actual crime had been committed.

I picture people listening and waiting for the moment Sam Waterson steps out declaring "and that's when Trump shot him ladies and ghentlmen, WITH.THIS.GUN!"... instead of just more of what we already know... OK, we know this Mr Schiff.... and?

We watch CNN too. We've read Trumps tweets too... you present these things as if we didn't already know these things.

The Houses' case is fucked. They know this and instead they are campaigning to protect their election position, not prosecute an impeachment.

It's so amusing listening to the Democrats whine and lament about fairness and cronyism knowing what we know about their own skeletons that they were hiding.

Watching them squirm knowing the shoe is on the other foot now, and they can't gavel down the opposition or dictate the narrative by force.

Trump retweeted videos of Bannon last week.

I wonder if that means they went from ambiguous terms to good terms.

I miss Steve. He's a total badass.

oooo I feel evil page 6660

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
bannon was the only person who understood washington and was competent so of course they fired him

his podcast is p good tho

Last edited:
wtf

https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-woman-charged-topless-stepkids-setback-court
Utah woman charged after going topless in front of stepkids inside own home faces setback in court

this is more Tele vision than Trump but :rofl:
Buchanan was charged after she and her husband took off their shirts to keep their clothes from getting dirty while they hung drywall in their garage in a Salt Lake City suburb in late 2017 or early 2018. His three children, ages 9 through 13, then walked in and saw the couple topless.

hey kids, yeah, me and mum were just hangin some drywall, yep, just hangin drywall .....

Trump retweeted videos of Bannon last week.

I wonder if that means they went from ambiguous terms to good terms.

I miss Steve. He's a total badass.

He holds a podcast daily where all they talk about is impeachment.

"Impeachment War Room"

Also, if you just youtube 'bannon' you can get clip after clip of him on national TV supporting trump. (Current vids)

There is plenty of Bannon out there.

House Manager: Sondland said "I want Quid Pro Quo"

Trump Defense: *reads Sondland testimony aloud* : I want NO Quid Pro Quo".

House Managers have argued to dismiss their own case because they think it unfair to proceed since they don't have enough evidence to prove their case. They whine about not being allowed to call all the witnesses they want. They invoke the Constitution, the founding fathers and belittle the senate as being on trial.

I don't know how you are supposed to convince people who already think you are a sham, that they should vote for your cause by insulting them.

Schiff stood their and spun a story that had no evidence to support any of his assertions. It is hard to imagine that his guy has a Law Degree, but not hard to understand why he's not a lawyer.

Last edited:
Back